Calvin, LA

Posted April 20, 2010
Calvin High School is a caring and devotional school. The faculty go out of their way for the students. Teachers show each and every student confidence and compassion.

Posted March 03, 2010
Calvin is, in all truth, a school devoid of any potential for joy with it's students. Through the administration and faculty the students are treated like they are nothing more then a number, not a human being with free will or even individual oppinions. I think it is a poor example of the education system our nation tries so hard to perfect.

Posted November 07, 2008
Calvin High Is a great school. I am Just Starting High School This Year. It has Many Great Students. Its A Public School But The Teachers Treat You LIke Thier on Child. Our School Has The Highest Scores In Louisiana.

Calvin High School 5

Posted November 03, 2008
Academic, athletic, community allover we are satisfied with this school.

Calvin High School 5

Posted October 21, 2005
This is the best school ever! It has great students that have great attitudes whom I've became friends with. I love this school that is so comfy and reminds me of my school. It [Calvin] is awesome.

P.O. Box 80, Calvin, LA  71410
Last modified Calvin High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Calvin High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top