Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Okay here is the real deal on LAKEVIEW JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL. Gator nation is a family. Yes it's a small school but we stick together. Lakeview has changed over the years of course but it has been for the better. I Will say I do wish we did have more extra activities like dance, step, flag line, or an African American Club to learn more about African American History instead of just in February. Now I understand Lakeview is a 2A school so we cannot have like 50 clubs but I would like more to participate in. The clubs/teams that are already there are fantastic. So many people that are on the outside of Lakeview start rumors or spread horrible things about our school but you really have to be inside to speak about what happens on the inside. The teachers are great, they do care. If a student isn't succeeding it is not the teacher's fault, its the student. I Graduate in 2017 and I do believe that my teachers are preparing me for college. Special Thanks to the principal and assistant principal. She came in and ROCKED! She fitted right in with the rest of us (with our family). Extra special Thanks to Mrs. Major-Williams, Mrs. Key, Coach McLauren, Coach Cotton, Sergeant, Major, and last but not least Mrs. Buswell. Lakeview is the Best school anyone can send their child/children to. ALL WE DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER WHAT. It goes down in the Swamp. Always in a good way though. c/o 2017.

I currently attend Lakeview Highschool where Mr.Hymes is the principle. Lakeview is a very good school. Mr.Hymes has done alot to improve it. Yes, we have our low points, every school does. The teachers are absoulutely amazing. Are they happy and giddy all the time? No. But, they do care for you like thier own children. All they ask is for you to do what you need or are suppossed to do. If you do what they ask, you get by just fine. When kids act up, they get in trouble and there's not a thing wrong with that.. I am very proud to say i am a student who attends lakeview highschool. Im proud to saytain G we have the best AFJROTC program as well as FFA.. Yes, our sports play a big role in our school, but reguardlessof winning or losing, you still have to maintain a certain GPA to be a part of that. Anyone who has anything negative to say about Lakeview is simply a Gator Hater.. #GatorNation Babby!

I am currently attending Lakeview High School. While I will agree with most, Lakeview has its ups and downs. What school doesn't. The food is not good, but I still give the lunch ladies credit for their hard work. Although Mr. Sampson is new he is doing the best he can, and might I add he has done better than any other principal has at Lakeview. The teachers care to a point, but like others look forward to the end of the day. I give credit to Mrs. Graham, Mrs. Fontenot, and Mr. Verret. I completely respect JROTC. The program has gave me a sence of leadership and responsibility and I would like to thank Srgt. Minchew and Major Kellogg. So Lakeview has a little bad and a little good wouldn't you call that normal for an American High School. Especially given its location. They work hard also.

ok so heres the real deal on lakeview, alot of the kids are really good, but the few that behave bad, take away from the good students, overall education isnt the best it could be, but on the bright side, the teachers and faculty are the best!! they really care about you and not just education wise, and alot of the kids dont get that care anywhere else but school. the best programs by far are FFA and ROTC. the school is really a big family, to me anyway, i love it!!!!!

ok first let me tell yaw something. lakeview is a great school. ive gone there for 3 years now and i love it. all the teachers are nice, and they actually teach... the best teaher is ms. fernbaugh(of course), and the aids and subs are really cool too. i a happy to say i go to lakeview

I think that Lakeview high school is very nice

I think Lakeview is an ok school. There is alot of pros and cons about it. The teachers are not so good, but there are a few that actually care about you. Including Ms. Ponder & Mrs. Fontenot. There isnt very many activities there...other then the typical cheerleading, football, and basketball. Then there are some clubs that arent so bad as well. But overall, its not a very strict school, the enforcement wasnt very strong. I wouldnt recomend Lakeview to any student...and thats all i have to say.

I think Lakeview is a very good school. I graduated from there 6 years ago. I know when I was there I was taught some good things that did prepare me for college. High school and college I might say is different. But I really enjoyed JROTC.So it is up to each individual on what they think about Lakeview. C/O 2001

All right... Let me tell you about Lakeview. First off when you get in trouble you get beat by a paddle three times. Teachers could care less about you they get paid either way besides Ms. Ponder.(I love you) nothing they taught me help in college. Even though there sports are great that's all they seemed to care about and that's only if you win. There are so many fights and racism going on there you would always dread going to school. So don't let any of the other comments miss lead you cause they are wrong!

I think Lakeview is a great school i also am a student there and i think the teachers are fair to all students regardless if they play sports or not. Lakeview has many extracorricular activities for students and great teachers who run the activities. Lakeview gets a lot of bad publicity because people only hear about the negative things, they need to take the time to see the positive as well.

Last modified Lakeview High School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.