Posted March 12, 2013
I currently attend Lakeview Highschool where Mr.Hymes is the principle. Lakeview is a very good school. Mr.Hymes has done alot to improve it. Yes, we have our low points, every school does. The teachers are absoulutely amazing. Are they happy and giddy all the time? No. But, they do care for you like thier own children. All they ask is for you to do what you need or are suppossed to do. If you do what they ask, you get by just fine. When kids act up, they get in trouble and there's not a thing wrong with that.. I am very proud to say i am a student who attends lakeview highschool. Im proud to saytain G we have the best AFJROTC program as well as FFA.. Yes, our sports play a big role in our school, but reguardlessof winning or losing, you still have to maintain a certain GPA to be a part of that. Anyone who has anything negative to say about Lakeview is simply a Gator Hater.. #GatorNation Babby!

Lakeview High School 3

Posted April 29, 2009

Lakeview High School 4

Posted December 16, 2008
I am currently attending Lakeview High School. While I will agree with most, Lakeview has its ups and downs. What school doesn't. The food is not good, but I still give the lunch ladies credit for their hard work. Although Mr. Sampson is new he is doing the best he can, and might I add he has done better than any other principal has at Lakeview. The teachers care to a point, but like others look forward to the end of the day. I give credit to Mrs. Graham, Mrs. Fontenot, and Mr. Verret. I completely respect JROTC. The program has gave me a sence of leadership and responsibility and I would like to thank Srgt. Minchew and Major Kellogg. So Lakeview has a little bad and a little good wouldn't you call that normal for an American High School. Especially given its location. They work hard also.

Posted October 31, 2008

Lakeview High School 4

Posted July 27, 2008
ok so heres the real deal on lakeview, alot of the kids are really good, but the few that behave bad, take away from the good students, overall education isnt the best it could be, but on the bright side, the teachers and faculty are the best!! they really care about you and not just education wise, and alot of the kids dont get that care anywhere else but school. the best programs by far are FFA and ROTC. the school is really a big family, to me anyway, i love it!!!!!

Lakeview High School 0

Posted January 31, 2008
ok first let me tell yaw something. lakeview is a great school. ive gone there for 3 years now and i love it. all the teachers are nice, and they actually teach... the best teaher is ms. fernbaugh(of course), and the aids and subs are really cool too. i a happy to say i go to lakeview

Posted September 07, 2007
I think that Lakeview high school is very nice

Lakeview High School 3

Posted August 06, 2007
- a former student
I think Lakeview is an ok school. There is alot of pros and cons about it. The teachers are not so good, but there are a few that actually care about you. Including Ms. Ponder & Mrs. Fontenot. There isnt very many activities there...other then the typical cheerleading, football, and basketball. Then there are some clubs that arent so bad as well. But overall, its not a very strict school, the enforcement wasnt very strong. I wouldnt recomend Lakeview to any student...and thats all i have to say.

Lakeview High School 0

Posted July 23, 2007
I think Lakeview is a very good school. I graduated from there 6 years ago. I know when I was there I was taught some good things that did prepare me for college. High school and college I might say is different. But I really enjoyed JROTC.So it is up to each individual on what they think about Lakeview. C/O 2001

Lakeview High School 1

Posted May 06, 2007
- a former student
All right... Let me tell you about Lakeview. First off when you get in trouble you get beat by a paddle three times. Teachers could care less about you they get paid either way besides Ms. Ponder.(I love you) nothing they taught me help in college. Even though there sports are great that's all they seemed to care about and that's only if you win. There are so many fights and racism going on there you would always dread going to school. So don't let any of the other comments miss lead you cause they are wrong!

Lakeview High School
P.O. Box 200, Campti, LA  71411
Last modified Lakeview High School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.