Campti, LA

Fairview-Alpha Elementary & Junior High School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
I love Fairview Alpha because they do have some awesome teachers there and great after school activities.

Fairview-Alpha Elementary & Junior High School 5

Posted May 27, 2009
This is a great school. They give the kids awards and incentives to achieve good grades. The principal is a nice person and always seems to be active in every activity, dance, awards day, etc. My kids are making very good grades. I'm happy with the school.

Fairview-Alpha Elementary & Junior High School 5

Posted October 05, 2007
I am a parent and staff member at Fairview Alpha Elementary. I love the school because of the commitment to the students by everyone. It is a small school but very close-knit. I love having my child here and enjoy working and voluteering.

Fairview-Alpha Elementary & Junior High School 1

Posted May 24, 2007

Fairview-Alpha Elementary & Junior High School 1

Posted March 12, 2005
Your teacher to student's ratio is incorrect. My son is a former student at Fairview-Alpha. I did not feel parental involevement was encouraged, but resented. I have talked to other parents who feel the same. That is unfortunate.

Fairview-Alpha Elementary & Junior High School
1439 U.S. Highway 71, Campti, LA  71411
Last modified Fairview-Alpha Elementary & Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview-Alpha Elementary & Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top