11|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

Yes i do agree the more a student learns the better they are off in life and helps them get better jobs and plan for their future

because education is the best thing for students and it takes a heart of gold to help children learn

My grandson just completed your program. It is a wonderful uplifting program for all children. My grandson was not a bad kid he just didn't like school. He struggled every year and spent many summers in school. He finished your program with honors and college credits. He is looking to go into the military, school and working. He has grown so much and has his head on straight now. Such a difference from when he started in October of 2014. I would recommend this program for anyone that has a child not doing what he is capable of achieving. A wonderful program for boys and girls. Highly recommend it.

This is the best school I have ever attended that I give all credits to the staff and mentors!! I was a struggling teen that was on a tract to destruction. This program gave me my life back as a responsible person that had dreams to reach and goals to fulfill!! I did just that and it all helped me become the person, wife, mother and mentor to my children later on in my future! I have excelled in all I do and plan on going back to collage to better my family!! Thank you ycp!!

Last modified Youth Challenge Program-Gillis Long is a Private school that serves grade 11