Bad
Good

CHS is still a great school! We have great students, parents, and teachers. Our students are prepared for life after high school. Our test scores, including ACT are outstanding.

This school continues to strive for the best in educational as well as, parent envolvement. Comming from a school is Shreveport, this school is just awesome. The kids actually know who is sitting beside them in class. Keep up the great work students.....

Castor high is great we have tons of spirit and awesome teachers the educational system is also really good

I had a great time in school their. WE never had band or choir, but we did have music. School was fun and like many people say they need UNIFORMS!

Castor has been and remains the best school in Bienville Parish. However, coming from a small school and going to a large university for college was a bit of a wake-up call. I was valedictorian at Castor and graduated from college with honors and have completed my master's. Our exposure was limited due to the fact that we were a small school. I found that students from larger schools had the opportunity to take college coursework while in high school. They also had music, art, band, choir, etc. Castor has made strides over the last few years to offer more programs for the students and I applaude them for that. Now as the parent of a student at Castor, I would offer one suggestions: SCHOOL UNIFORMS. I am very disappointed when I visit the school & see low riders, hip-huggers, and sagging clothes on our students. It makes the entire school look bad.

Well, here we go again... Castor is still the sweetest school ever! Good luck for a very good year to all the students and teachers. A special 'Thanks' to Mrs. Boyd for being such a wonderful principal but, also friend to our kids. You expect the best and our children learn to reach for the stars.

Castor is the greatest school in the world!

I would like to compliment Castor High. The students there are great! They care about their school and community. I had the opportunity to visit the school recently and I was impressed. It is obvious that the students and staff have lots of school pride. Keep up the good work, CHS.

CHS is the best! Castor High is a great school. My children graduated from Castor and have now completed college. They were very well prepared to go to the next level. The teachers, counselor, and principal are all very caring and supportive. I am proud to be a CHS graduate also and will always appreciate the sound education I received at CHS. YEA, Tiger Pride still rules!

Last modified Castor High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.