No rating

Central Private School

Private | PK-12 | 330 students

Living in Central

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $93,300. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $780.

Posted March 15, 2011

Central Private has exceeded all of my expectations. CP provides an excellent college preparatory education and a Christian environment that is safe for my children. The test scores are always way above the national average and the school works very hard to maintain these high academic standards. I would recommend Central Private to any parent who wants the top educational experience for their child in a strong Christian / family environment.

Posted July 31, 2008

This school is wonderful!! It is the best kept secret in Baton Rouge!! After graduating from CPS myself and then testing out of several freshman classes at LSU, I knew that this school would be the only choice for my children. The teachers and administration as well as the other families at the school are like extended family to the students and we could not ask for a better learning environment that pushes our children to excel and loves them all at the same time! It is a great school!!

Posted March 2, 2006

My son has attended CPS since he was four years old. Because he lost his father shortly before he was born and I remained single until he was five years old, I wanted a school that not only provided a great focus on Academics but also where I need my child would feel safe, and I could feel safe with him there. I got this and so much more. The instructional staff, and the principal are excellent and my son's academic progress is outstanding. I highly recommend this school to any parent.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 1%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

Fax number
  • (225) 261-3490

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

12801 Centerra Court