PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Central Private School 5

Posted March 15, 2011
Central Private has exceeded all of my expectations. CP provides an excellent college preparatory education and a Christian environment that is safe for my children. The test scores are always way above the national average and the school works very hard to maintain these high academic standards. I would recommend Central Private to any parent who wants the top educational experience for their child in a strong Christian / family environment.

Central Private School

Posted July 31, 2008
This school is wonderful!! It is the best kept secret in Baton Rouge!! After graduating from CPS myself and then testing out of several freshman classes at LSU, I knew that this school would be the only choice for my children. The teachers and administration as well as the other families at the school are like extended family to the students and we could not ask for a better learning environment that pushes our children to excel and loves them all at the same time! It is a great school!!

Central Private School 5

Posted March 02, 2006
My son has attended CPS since he was four years old. Because he lost his father shortly before he was born and I remained single until he was five years old, I wanted a school that not only provided a great focus on Academics but also where I need my child would feel safe, and I could feel safe with him there. I got this and so much more. The instructional staff, and the principal are excellent and my son's academic progress is outstanding. I highly recommend this school to any parent.

Central Private School
12801 Centerra Court, Central, LA  70714
Last modified Central Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12