Choudrant, LA

Posted February 13, 2013
I feel this is the best elementary school program in Lincoln Parish. They handle special needs children with care and do what they can to help them in any way. The principal there is one of the best christian men in the administrative position today. He is a former teacher who has constantly brought in teachers who have lead this school to the top in regards to test scores and overall academic success. As for the athletics program, cross country has been at CES for over 5 years and the best 6th graders are allowed to compete on the Jr high teams at the high school.

Posted January 14, 2010
I have worked at 4 different schools during my 13 year career, and CES is by far the best. A wonderful staff, caring administration, and great parent support make CES a great school to learn and teach at. I would not work anywhere else!

Choudrant Elementary School 2

Posted January 02, 2008
Small school, with a principal who's too 'soft'. Teachers do not know how to handle a child with special needs. The teachers my child dealt with seemed to not care if he passed or failed. This school needs more funding also.

Choudrant Elementary School 3

Posted March 07, 2007
small school with no extracurricular activities to speak of. seemed to not know what to do with a child with special needs. The teachers were friendly and doing what they could but administration was very much out of touch with what is happening in the world right now.

Posted December 07, 2006
This is a great school. I would not send my children to any other school. The teachers and staff here are strong minded and very dedicated to the eduction of the kids. They are a strong school family and I drive my kids 13 miles one way just to addend this school. I am very proud to say that we are Lil Aggies all the way.

Choudrant Elementary School 1

Posted December 06, 2006

Posted August 19, 2006
Great school! I drive my 3 children from Ruston to Choudrant Elementary every day just so they will receive the best education! My kids are all on the honor roll because of the great teachers at CES. I highly recommend CES to any parent who wants the best education for their children! The only thing they are missing is a sports program. --Brandy C.

Posted November 04, 2005
Great teachers...always seem to be excited to be teaching our children! School staff provides a very friendly atmosphere. Would not send my child anywhere else! Best school, but they do not receive enough money!

Choudrant Elementary School
P.O. Box 427, Choudrant, LA  71227
Last modified Choudrant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Choudrant Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top