Posted December 08, 2010
OMP is a wonderful school with great, caring teachers and staff. Also, you could never hope to have a more wonderful, caring principal than we have. I have 2 older children that went to OMP and are now in college and my youngest is in 7th grade at OMP at this time. The school continues to grow and improve each year with additions such as the new gym that we are blessed enough to now have.

Posted January 07, 2010

Posted April 08, 2008

Posted July 26, 2007
Both my children attended OMP from kindergarten through eighth grade. My husband and I were extremely pleased with the school and all the extracurricular activities.

Posted February 07, 2007

Our Mother Of Peace Elementary School
218 North Rogers Street, Church Point, LA  70525
Last modified Our Mother Of Peace Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Mother Of Peace Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top