Converse High School 0

Posted July 29, 2009
Converse High School is the best school ever..it is very safe and a wonderful learning environment I love CHS

Converse High School 4

Posted September 29, 2008
I think converse is the best school in the sabine parish we are always at the best in the parish on test scores and our kids are the most well behaved children in the parish schools.

Converse High School 3

Posted September 15, 2008

Converse High School 5

Posted August 30, 2008

Converse High School 5

Posted February 16, 2008

Converse High School 0

Posted November 03, 2007
Overall this is a good school. The teaching is pretty much the luck of the draw. Sometimes you will get a really good teacher and then sometimes you will get a really bad teacher. I do not agree with all things that go on at this school but I like the fact that I do know a lot of the faculty really well.

Converse High School
P.O. Box 10, Converse, LA  71419
Last modified Converse High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Converse High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top