Posted April 17, 2014
I have a son that was misdiagnosed at birth. Doctors said he was developmentlly delayed. It wasn't till he was about 4 when we found out he was profoundly deaf. After he received his cochlear implant, I inrolled him into Red River Elementary at age 4 with no language or speech what so ever. These wonderful Teachers were so loving and caring to my little boy. most importantly they were so experienced they were able to recognize that my little boy was very smart and simply needed language. With their professional option in writing it allowed my son into a privet school in San Francisco Ca. where we spent the next 3 years in a very intense Auditory oral program. In 2013 school year we returned home enrolling him back into Red River Elementary with still a lot of work ahead of us. Everyone has stepped up and has gone above and beyond to help my little boy. With the caring and loving additudes, professional experience and hardwork of Red River Elementary School, my little boy is in main stream 1st grade, reading writing and having conversations. just had an IEP on April 16th 2014 and the accommodations they provided were amazing. Thanks to Red River my son can speak and hear

Posted September 11, 2013
Love the school the teachers are great my children get the help they need wonderful school

Posted May 13, 2010
red river elem school....is awesome...the teachers are great....principal is fantastic....i have three children who attend the school...and they all come home feeling like they are a WINNER in life...

Red River Elementary School 0

Posted January 27, 2009
I dont think its a good school at all. My children are having problems with the bus drivers who are very rude to them and they grab them by the arm and throw them in the seats. And the students takes my childs stuff. I will try to contact thier teachers and thier teachers will not contact me back. I will go up there and try to talk to the teachers and the pay me no attention. I am one out of many parents who arent happy with our child going to this school. That is why i am moving so they can go to a better school that actually cares and are the for the students and parents.

Red River Elementary School 4

Posted January 15, 2008

Red River Elementary School 4

Posted February 02, 2005
I have two children in this school and I have to say that everyone from the teachers to the ladies in the office are always friendly and helpful. My children also like going to school here and are doing well in their studies.

Red River Elementary School
1001 Ashland Road, Coushatta, LA  71019
Last modified Red River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Red River Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top