Covington, LA

Posted March 23, 2013
Kehoe France has been a part of our family for over 10 years now. My son is a graduate and is in the top one percent of his high school class. This school prepares kids for the challenging and competitive world we live in today!

Posted January 17, 2013
I attended River Forest (before it was Kehoe-France) and my 3 children are all at Kehoe now. I love the teachers, the small class sizes, and everything at the school. Mr. Humphries is a great principle and I do not feel like there is any prejudice or social class issues at the school. If the issues referenced were in regard to tuition then yes, you do have to pay tuition for your child to attend school here however, that is where the money segregation ends. Furthermore, all of the low ratings have come from people without children at this school, reference the one user who cannot even spell secluded. If you're considering a school for your child on the Northshore, Kehoe-France is the best!

Kehoe France Northshore 4

Posted November 05, 2012
I appreciate the comments on this board; especially when you are considering spending nearly $10K a year -- the good, the bad, and the ugly. Heard the new principal is great! They should have hired this guy a long time ago! Sounds like he has already started to turn things around! Have heard great comments about him! Good Luck!

Posted October 28, 2012
It saddens me to read the review below. We have been part of the Kehoe community for four years now and LOVE the school! There is no socio-economic separation! ALL of the teachers are great and each have different personalities, as humans do! I think it is horrible that someone would also post direct personal attacks on here. This is a review of the school, not a forum to post personal attacks, and furthermore the principal that was spoken about is gone! We live a hectic life as small business owners, and Kehoe is part of the community that helps mold our children. I am proud to say that my children are advanced academically, friendly and courteous to others and extremely respectful of adults!

Posted October 26, 2012
I couldn't disagree more with the posts claiming that there is an elitist ranking system in place. We're definitely not among the wealthiest families that attend KFN, but I feel our child still receives a top-notch education and he, nor our family, have ever been excluded or made to feel less valued in any capacity. Over four year's of enrollment, we have been fortunate to have highly qualified, capable teachers that have challenged and encouraged our child to be a good student and person. Our new principal is very courteous and genuinely interested in listening to parental feedback. Granted, it isn't the choice for every family, but we are extremely pleased with our decision to enroll at KFN.

Kehoe France Northshore 1

Posted August 12, 2012
One comment like the post dated January, 24th, 2012 regarding "placing children with teachers ...based upon socio-economic class" nauseates me. After reading this review, I will not even consider going to this school to ask questions regarding the possibility of educating my children in this type of environment.

Posted January 31, 2012
While we are a new family to KFN, I must respectfully disagree with the most recent post. Our children have been there for just over a year now and we could not be more pleased with the supervision and guidance they have recieved from the teachers. In addition, the administrative staff (including the principal in question) have always been very responsive to our questions. In particular, I have been extremely pleased with the responsiveness by the teachers regarding my children's progress. While I cannot begin to determine the need for the administrative change, I do realize that change is sometimes necessary and have faith that the leaders of this school will continue to provide a supportive and academically rich environment for all KFN students.

Kehoe France Northshore 1

Posted May 11, 2011
Completely agree with the Lee Road parent. Snooty booty rich kids who do not know what the real world is like becuase there in such a little rich seckluded bubble.

Posted September 02, 2009
I could not be more pleased with Kehoe-France. My two children love it here. It is a wonderful school.

Posted November 13, 2005
We could not be more pleased with the way our children have blossomed at Kehoe France. While there is a large emphasis placed on academics at this school, it is also clear that they strive to build well rounded responsible little minds. There are a wide variety of extra curricular activities, and enrichments. While some of the parents of the other children can be somewhat snooty, we send our children there because we want them to have the best education, not because we expect to be friends with everyone there. You can be as involved or uninvolved as a you want as a parent. Overall, we are very pleased.

Kehoe France Northshore
25 Patricia Drive, Covington, LA  70433
Last modified Kehoe France Northshore is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Kehoe France Northshore Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top