Public charter
Delhi, LA

Posted October 06, 2010
EXCELLENT,FIVE STARS ARE NOT ENOUGH.CARING,EDUCATED,QUALIFIED...THE STAFF AT THIS SCHOOL GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND,THE HEADMASTER IS EXCELLENT AND PUTS IN THE TIME AND HARD WORK.THIS SCHOOL IS A RARE JEWEL IN NORTH LOUISIANA.I HAVE FOUR CHILDREN AT DCS AND PRIDE DOESNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE WAY I FEEL...ITS A GODSEND TO BE ABLE TO SEE MY KIDS OFF TO SCHOOL AND KNOW THAT THEY WILL BE IN A CARING QUALIFIED ENVIRONMENT..MY CHILDREN WILL GET A EXCELLENT EDUCATION AND GOOD FOUNDATION TO BUILD ON FOR COLLEGE,THANK YOU DCS!!!!!!

Delhi Charter School 0

Posted October 02, 2009
Delhi Charter is a great school. Great teachers great atmosphere. I feel that my child is safe when she goes to school. I have never seen a school with this much parental involvement. I feel that the discipline plan in the school has helped learning a great deal. The kids can actually sit in a classroom and learn without being constantly interrupted by students misbehaving.

Delhi Charter School 0

Posted October 06, 2008
I have 4 children that attend delhi charter school and we could not be happier. Mr. G and his staff are great with the kids. My children love going to school. My kids love school. Imagine that. The teachers are beyond what you could imagine. My 2 10th graders love mrs. Booth and look forward to everyday in her class. Go gators. Dcs is the best.

Posted September 21, 2007

Delhi Charter School 4

Posted May 30, 2007
Delhi Charter is a great school. I have 3 children attending Delhi Charter,I love the fact that they welcome the parents to be involved with your children's school work and activities.

Posted February 20, 2007

Posted January 25, 2007

Posted November 10, 2006

Posted September 28, 2005
My two children have been attending the DCS from day one. It has been an answered prayer. Not only do I feel at peace when my children leave me in the morning but, they LOVE to go to school. They are definately receiving a great education. The teachers and staff go far beyond what they have to because of the caring and love they have for our kids. THANKS!

Posted April 29, 2005

Delhi Charter School
6940 Louisiana 17, Delhi, LA  71232
Last modified Delhi Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delhi Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top