Bad
Good

Posted October 06, 2010
EXCELLENT,FIVE STARS ARE NOT ENOUGH.CARING,EDUCATED,QUALIFIED...THE STAFF AT THIS SCHOOL GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND,THE HEADMASTER IS EXCELLENT AND PUTS IN THE TIME AND HARD WORK.THIS SCHOOL IS A RARE JEWEL IN NORTH LOUISIANA.I HAVE FOUR CHILDREN AT DCS AND PRIDE DOESNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE WAY I FEEL...ITS A GODSEND TO BE ABLE TO SEE MY KIDS OFF TO SCHOOL AND KNOW THAT THEY WILL BE IN A CARING QUALIFIED ENVIRONMENT..MY CHILDREN WILL GET A EXCELLENT EDUCATION AND GOOD FOUNDATION TO BUILD ON FOR COLLEGE,THANK YOU DCS!!!!!!

Posted October 02, 2009
Delhi Charter is a great school. Great teachers great atmosphere. I feel that my child is safe when she goes to school. I have never seen a school with this much parental involvement. I feel that the discipline plan in the school has helped learning a great deal. The kids can actually sit in a classroom and learn without being constantly interrupted by students misbehaving.

Posted October 06, 2008
I have 4 children that attend delhi charter school and we could not be happier. Mr. G and his staff are great with the kids. My children love going to school. My kids love school. Imagine that. The teachers are beyond what you could imagine. My 2 10th graders love mrs. Booth and look forward to everyday in her class. Go gators. Dcs is the best.

Delhi Charter School 4

Posted May 30, 2007
Delhi Charter is a great school. I have 3 children attending Delhi Charter,I love the fact that they welcome the parents to be involved with your children's school work and activities.

Posted September 28, 2005
My two children have been attending the DCS from day one. It has been an answered prayer. Not only do I feel at peace when my children leave me in the morning but, they LOVE to go to school. They are definately receiving a great education. The teachers and staff go far beyond what they have to because of the caring and love they have for our kids. THANKS!

Posted March 23, 2005
I feel that this school is the best thing that has happened to my children. I have two sons that go to Delhi Charter and I could not be happier than what I am with the teachres and enviorment of Delhi Charter. I also want to say thank you to all the teachers and staff. And Go Gators. Proud mother of Blake And Derrick Davidson.

Posted November 29, 2004
I am a very proud mother of 2 children this year who attend DCS. My third will be attending next year and I have no doubts about thier education. The children are provided with every tool neccassery to accomplish their best. The atmosphere is friendly,but professional. I would recommend DCS to any parent looking for a family oriented enviroment for their child to learn in. DCS Mom- Jennifer Dear

Posted October 04, 2004
Delhi Charter is an excellent school. The entire staff is great. My children have attended school here since it first open its doors. The policy they have on parental involvement I believe is part of what makes this school great. Mrs. Russell is always available to talk to the parents if a problem occurs. The teachers all care about the students and are willing to work with the students that may have a problem in certain areas. Overall this is an excellent school. Terry Rockett/DCS GATOR MOM#79

6940 Louisiana 17, Delhi, LA  71232
Last modified Delhi Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.