Bad
Good

Best school! Best students! Best parents! Best teachers! What a combination! I'm so proud to have taught here so many years and my own two children attended here in their elementary years. Seventh Ward is truly the best!

Seventh Ward is truly the best school in Livingston Parish. The teachers are wonderful. Administration is awesome. Students are well behaved. Great parental involvement. Great test scores. Well prepared for junior high. Structured but nurturing. So glad to have my children at SWE.

My son is a type 1 diabetic so we started him in KN and I love it!!! they are so great with him and the learning techniques are so great and the perfect learning tools and great interaction with parents. I am always able to get in touch whether its via email or phone call. They have a good blend of races and there is no racism! They are involved with the community and care for the students a great deal! I love them! The nurse is the best!

As a teacher at another nearby school, I feel truly blessed to be able to send my children to Seventh Ward Elementary! As soon as you walk on campus, you are greeted with warmth. The teachers all go above and beyond. The students are all well-behaved and on task. I feel very luck to know about this school!

we are very satisfy with Seventh Ward because have an excellent education , thanks for support our children.

Last modified Seventh Ward Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.