Denham Springs, LA

Posted January 27, 2012
Best school! Best students! Best parents! Best teachers! What a combination! I'm so proud to have taught here so many years and my own two children attended here in their elementary years. Seventh Ward is truly the best!

Posted June 28, 2010
Seventh Ward is truly the best school in Livingston Parish. The teachers are wonderful. Administration is awesome. Students are well behaved. Great parental involvement. Great test scores. Well prepared for junior high. Structured but nurturing. So glad to have my children at SWE.

Seventh Ward Elementary School 0

Posted October 16, 2009
My son is a type 1 diabetic so we started him in KN and I love it!!! they are so great with him and the learning techniques are so great and the perfect learning tools and great interaction with parents. I am always able to get in touch whether its via email or phone call. They have a good blend of races and there is no racism! They are involved with the community and care for the students a great deal! I love them! The nurse is the best!

Posted February 17, 2009

Seventh Ward Elementary School 0

Posted August 07, 2008
As a teacher at another nearby school, I feel truly blessed to be able to send my children to Seventh Ward Elementary! As soon as you walk on campus, you are greeted with warmth. The teachers all go above and beyond. The students are all well-behaved and on task. I feel very luck to know about this school!

Posted April 02, 2008
we are very satisfy with Seventh Ward because have an excellent education , thanks for support our children.

Posted February 29, 2008

Posted June 20, 2005
We are extremely pleased with Seventh Ward. Our child is entering the 2nd grade and is progressing wonderfully. The teachers here have a genuine want to teach. This discipline is firm but loving. I wouldn't want my child to attend any other school.

Seventh Ward Elementary School
24495 Louisiana 16, Denham Springs, LA  70726
Last modified Seventh Ward Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seventh Ward Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top