Dubach High School 0

Posted July 31, 2008
im a former student of dubach...dubach is a very good school as far as the learning aspect of it goes...but its just too strict on the students about behavior and missing school and dress code...its too much...school is supposed to be enjoyed...like to have fun and be able to just connect with the teachers and other authority figures. I will give it that for having a wonderful learning...i learned more there in one year than i learned in my nine years at my other school. but they are just too strict...so im moving to another school.

Dubach High School 1

Posted March 17, 2008

Posted September 24, 2007
i think that Dubach High is one of the best schools in Louisisana

Dubach High School 4

Posted April 11, 2006
I have been most pleased with the school. DHS is my alma mater, but my children did not attend the school until this year. My older child excelled due to the smaller classroom environment and closer relationship to the teachers. I found the teachers most helpful and well educated to handle special needs as they arose. The principal and coordinating teacher were great and stayed abreast of what was going on with my children. I am especially grateful to Mr. Fields, a teacher displaced by Hurricane Katrina. He was an inspiration to both of my children. It would be a terrible shame for the School System to lose him.

Posted November 29, 2005
I think the school is great and all the students have a great place to learn and do well. Dubach High School is a Wonderful school!!!!!

Dubach High School 4

Posted May 13, 2005

Dubach High School 1

Posted August 27, 2004
Dubach high school is one of the worst schools in Louisiana. Teachers are disrespectful towards students as well as parents. The learning environment shows nothing but negativity. Students are publicly humiliated in front of their peers -- not by other students --but by their teachers. The dress code is absurd and is more embarrasing than normal clothing would be. It is much easier to learn when you are happy with the way you are dressed.

Posted March 15, 2004
- a former student

Dubach High School
7710 Fellowship Road, Dubach, LA  71235
Last modified Dubach High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dubach High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top