Hico Elementary School 3

Posted March 08, 2010

Hico Elementary School 5

Posted August 24, 2005
Hico Elementary is a wonderful place for teaching and learning. I am a regular visitor at the school and I am impressed with the total learning atmosphere. The school is so clean and well kept. The faculty is outstanding and always friendly. I know the students are high achievers, especially in this school district. It is a great school and I am glad that my children have the opportunity to learn in such a wonderful place. Hico Elementary is on the cutting edge of new and innovative teaching tools and techniques. I encourage the faculty and staff to keep up the great work.

Hico Elementary School 5

Posted January 12, 2005
My three grandchildren all go to school at Hico. They love the staff and the atmosphere. The principal is new this year, but was vice principle last year. She is a very caring person, taking time to talk to all students individually. I have had hands on dealings with four different teachers. Each one is extremely knowledgeable and shows each child just how special they are to them. The fact that this is a small school adds endless possibilities to the depth of caring and sharing. All students are of similar background, which makes for a less competitive spirit. This is the best possible school and I am very proud to have my grandchildren as a part of it.

Hico Elementary School
2253 Hwy. 545, Dubach, LA  71235
Last modified Hico Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hico Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top