Epps High School 0

Posted May 18, 2010
This school is full of helpful teachers. I have been attending Epps for 2 years and i have loved it here. I am close to my classmates of JR. now soon to be SR. and we have awsome teachers who are always willing to help us with anything we need. We even have a awsome principle Mr. G who is there if we need him and doesnt want any dram in his school. so if we have a problem we can go and talk to him anytime. Though our school is small so we could also us this money in a way to help the school help the students more.

Epps High School 4

Posted April 29, 2010
I love Epps High School because my daughter attends this school. She has great teachers. The administrators are great, even down to the custodians and cooks. The student body is great. This is a small community and a small school with big goals and adventures.

Epps High School 0

Posted June 25, 2008
i wouldnt rather be in any other school! the teachers are great. they are caring and patient. they are the best!!

Epps High School 3

Posted December 28, 2007

Epps High School
P.O. Box 277, Epps, LA  71237
Last modified Epps High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Epps High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.