Posted October 28, 2013
This year has been great!! My daughter struggled at first but with the extra help from the teachers and staff at Duplessis she's getting on track.

Duplessis Primary School 4

Posted July 26, 2013
The teachers work really well with the students. I believe they have that "leave no student behind" mind frame. Also, the students seem to be really disciplined.

Posted May 10, 2011
My son is 8 years old. and he goes to this school. this is a awesome school. they really seem to care about the kids. the teachers are greta. i give it 5 stars..thanks

Duplessis Primary School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
Duplessis is a wonderful school, the staff is unbelievable!! The most caring and nurturing I have ever seen in a school. Teachers who care about the kids, and are not only teachers, but counselors, nurses, therapists, you name it and that is their role. People think that a teachers job is the easiest, but I can promise you it is not. I have been substituting there for 3 years now, and I see how hard a teachers job really is. Teachers should be more praised, and definently have a better salary!!!!!Go Duplessis!!! Hope you all win!!!

Posted March 17, 2010

Duplessis Primary School 4

Posted February 15, 2010
I have 2 children in this school, one is in special education. They really work with him and do their best to help him. The teachers and faculty really seam to care about the children's education. In my experience, they really try to work out any problems and make it feel like a team effort.

Posted May 22, 2009
Great teachers and administration

Posted May 07, 2009
I am a parent of a kindergartener and I love it. He is reading on a 1st grade level in kindergarten. His teacher keeps me informed of what is going on in her class as well as my son's performance and behavior. Duplessis is a really great school. I have a nephew that started recently and he is performing better than he was at his old school. Now he enjoys going to school every day.

Duplessis Primary School 2

Posted April 01, 2009

Duplessis Primary School 3

Posted November 02, 2008

Duplessis Primary School
38101 Louisiana 621, Gonzales, LA  70737
Last modified Duplessis Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Duplessis Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top