Bad
Good

I love this school and my child is doing great. I am thankful to be within the jurisdiction of this school.

Yes my daughter goes to this school and last year while she was in pre k the school gave me trouble all year long then they seem to like to send messages to parents via the child which is wrong and if your child goes to the office because they are sick don't count on them calling you because they will not call u to come get them and lastly they are not reliable and are very very very rude at the front desk I hate this school and if I can I would homeschool my child

This school is awesome. Great staff, great school, and my child is doing great. They realized he was having trouble in certain subjects and placed him in extra classes to help him. He is doing much better now. It's clean, nice and very organized. Love it!

I love this school. They are very organized, coordinated and encouraging. They are ahead of the private school my child was transferred and have smaller classrooms. I'm glad to live in this school's jurisdiction.

my schoool is fun my school makes sure we have a education when we want to give up on something they dont let us give up they work with us until we know how to do the lesson there teaching.

Last modified Pecan Grove Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.