Gonzales, LA
Students enrolled: 1,651

Posted April 02, 2014
I think EA or Big Blue is one of the best school in Ascension parish. I have two kid that go there a senior and a freshmen they both love their teacher and the staff. EA is a school full of pride,I think that's great. Love EA.

Posted September 17, 2013
EA is a school with great camaraderie, great programs for kids to get involved in, great teachers and staff and if I had a choice to send my child to any of the other two local HS's ~ I wouldn't ........ EA is dedicated to Excellence and it has shown time and time again

Posted February 19, 2010

East Ascension High School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
An awesome school with great traditions. Our parish is always trying to make education better. Would be great for upgrades.

Posted February 18, 2009
I think the school is going through a dramatic change with the re-district and everything. It needs time to situatate itself. Teachers and staff are trying to make helpful programs for our personal problems and education. We are always called the 'inner-city' school, but every school has a reputation and we just get targeted when something bad happens. I think the great teachers and friends makes it a good experience and I learn something new everyday.

Posted February 03, 2009

East Ascension High School 0

Posted January 13, 2009
As a former EA Student class of '05, as well as having two younger brothers that attend the school now, and a Mother, Aunt, Uncle and Many Cousins that attended the School, I know that this is by far one of the best schools. The Teachers are extremely dedicated to what they do. The School Sprit is extremely upbeat. We many not have one of the top football teams but we are behind them 100%. School has recently received a face lift which it really needed I mean the school is 43 years old after all, one of the oldest schools in the district. We always get a bad name but I think that out of the schools in the APSB we are by far the best. I mean how many time have you heard about something bad happening at EA. I love this school! Go Big Blue!

Posted December 09, 2008

Posted November 25, 2008

Posted October 13, 2008

East Ascension High School
612 East Worthy Street, Gonzales, LA  70737
Last modified East Ascension High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Ascension High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top