Bad
Good

I love this school and it was my favorite of all schools they have great teachers and great students.

We just moved into this school district from the Dutchtown district. We were worried about the quality of education here, as we were very happy where we were. I have to say I am extremely happy with the quality of the instruction my son has gotten. The teachers have been easy to work with regarding homework, missed assignments due to illness, etc. It seems we were worried for no reason. I look forward to the rest of my son's time at Central Middle School.

This school is the worst school in the district. You should not enroll your student here. I made that mistake when I enrolled my kid here. She tells me how mean the students are and she comes home crying. I would suggest Dutchtown middle.

my kids have been in this school all most their life my son is disable and he loves this school.

Great school! My child has a vision disability and they really went the extra mile for him! Amazing teachers! Looking forward to another wonderful school year at central primary !

i would reccomend anybody to this school. I cant get my child away from this school fast enough. The bullying over at that school is wrong. Nothing is done about it no kind of disicpline. No help for the kids especially kids with a learning disabilitie. im very happy were moving back to livingston for my kids to go back to school there.

i love central nobody should have anything against this school! my children have made nothing but a perfect g.p.a of 4.0! love the teachers and staff!

I have two children that attend Central. We are military and have moved several times. The faculty at Central made this move one of the easiest. They are all very helpful and keep an open line of communication. We have been here for over a year now and do not want to leave. One of the best schools my children have been enrolled in.

Rude, Disrespectful, inconsistent are just a few that come to mind when dealing with both the teachers and administration at Central. Almost every teacher has an attitude as if they have something better to do than be a teacher. All of my kids attended Central and I can honestly say over the last 3-4 years the school has really gone down hill. They are more worried about shirts tucked in than educating and mentoring the children. When you enter the office area for any reason you are treated as very coldy by all. Glad my kids are no longer at Central

Some teachers are wonderful, and some need to be taught a lesson on patience. Teachers know that all children are not the same, but should be treated the same. They also have some racial issues that need to be dismissed

Last modified Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.