Posted March 30, 2014
This school is the worst school in the district. You should not enroll your student here. I made that mistake when I enrolled my kid here. She tells me how mean the students are and she comes home crying. I would suggest Dutchtown middle.

Posted July 10, 2013
Great school! My child has a vision disability and they really went the extra mile for him! Amazing teachers! Looking forward to another wonderful school year at central primary !

Posted May 13, 2011
i would reccomend anybody to this school. I cant get my child away from this school fast enough. The bullying over at that school is wrong. Nothing is done about it no kind of disicpline. No help for the kids especially kids with a learning disabilitie. im very happy were moving back to livingston for my kids to go back to school there.

Posted August 21, 2010
i love central nobody should have anything against this school! my children have made nothing but a perfect g.p.a of 4.0! love the teachers and staff!

Posted September 13, 2009

Posted August 17, 2009

Posted April 25, 2009
I have two children that attend Central. We are military and have moved several times. The faculty at Central made this move one of the easiest. They are all very helpful and keep an open line of communication. We have been here for over a year now and do not want to leave. One of the best schools my children have been enrolled in.

Posted October 07, 2008

Posted May 09, 2008
Rude, Disrespectful, inconsistent are just a few that come to mind when dealing with both the teachers and administration at Central. Almost every teacher has an attitude as if they have something better to do than be a teacher. All of my kids attended Central and I can honestly say over the last 3-4 years the school has really gone down hill. They are more worried about shirts tucked in than educating and mentoring the children. When you enter the office area for any reason you are treated as very coldy by all. Glad my kids are no longer at Central

Posted January 01, 2008

Central Middle School
14101 Roddy Road, Gonzales, LA  70737
Last modified Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top