PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Caring staff, clean campus, appropriate technology, supportive parents, amazing pastor - this is why St. Cletus is great

I have two children that currently attend St. Cletus. They began in kindergarten. The pastor and principal are a great team and are very involved in the school. Mrs. Grabert, the principal, takes time to really know each student. I am always amazed at the things that she knows about my kids and their interests and personalities. She has an open door policy and has always been readily available when I have contacted her. My kids have and have had amazing teachers. They come home talking about interesting projects and activities that they have done in the day. They do a lot of cooperative learning with partners and groups, and utilize the technology in the classroom. I am so pleased that they spend the day actively learning, and not just doing seat work! I volunteer at the school frequently and it is such a good feeling to walk the halls. The classrooms are peaceful, with good positive communication. The kids are moving about in an orderly way, working with their classmates or independently. It is a wonderful learning environment. What struck me most when I visited SCS for the first time, was the attention that was paid to my child by both the principal and office staff. They were attentive to her, and her feelings, and guided her around the school answering her questions. This really made an impression on me and on her. We have been at the school for 5 years now, and I would still describe SCS as I did on my first visit- "child centered." They value each student as an individual and as a member of the SCS family. If you are looking for a school that will challenge your child academically and nurture their spirit, call the school and go for a visit. You and your child will be glad you did!

Wonderful staff and strong academics. The teachers are all very hands on and they know all of the students and parents there. Great school!

Strong academics while teaching sound morals. Teachers and staff are all wonderful! Academics are wonderful also.

What's not to love about St. Cletus? The faculty is devoted and willing to help their students in everyday possible. The principal leads this faculty and staff with a Christ centered approach to each situation and student. St. Cletus educates the whole child. Both of my children have attended St. Cletus and I'm grateful for each and every person my child has come into contact with. I highly recommend this school!

This is not a good school at all. I've never been so disappointed at a school. Definitely not what God would want

We moved to New Orleans and the education system is not great. St. Cletus' elementary grades are average. The middle school needs lots of improvement. The principal isn't warm and friendly. I am not sure if she should be working with kids. My husband and I are thinking about moving next year so our kids will live in a better enviorment and will get a better education. We feel that the people of New Orleans are behind and they don't realize it.

At. Cletus is an excellent School with strong leadership and caring faculty. My Daughter loves the school. The pastor is also very involved with the School. I feel that St. Cletus is the best Catholic School on the West Bank.

My children have attended St. Cletus since pre-k. They have fantastic teachers, a supportive and helpful administrative staff, fabulous principal and a diverse student body. St. Cletus is the perfect size school- not too big or too small- and offers many extracurricular activities. The principal has an open door policy and is proactive at assuring all students feel safe and loved. Teachers are easily accessible for questions and/or concerns. I can't imagine a better place for my girls to be educated. Love it!!

No school in always perfect. St. Cletus has very dedicated teachers that work hard to give each child an opportunity to learn in a safe environment. Administration makes sure that the teachers have (including working on certification) what they need to teach meaningful engage filled lessons. Data and research are used to drive decisions. Test scores went up in several sub test areas and compared to the region, St. Cletus did very well. Security has been upgraded for the protection of students and staff. We have a supportive Pastor that supports the improvements of the school.

Last modified St. Cletus Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7