Gretna, LA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 29, 2014
Wonderful staff and strong academics. The teachers are all very hands on and they know all of the students and parents there. Great school!

Posted August 29, 2014
Strong academics while teaching sound morals. Teachers and staff are all wonderful! Academics are wonderful also.

Posted April 07, 2014
What's not to love about St. Cletus? The faculty is devoted and willing to help their students in everyday possible. The principal leads this faculty and staff with a Christ centered approach to each situation and student. St. Cletus educates the whole child. Both of my children have attended St. Cletus and I'm grateful for each and every person my child has come into contact with. I highly recommend this school!

St. Cletus Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2014
This is not a good school at all. I've never been so disappointed at a school. Definitely not what God would want

St. Cletus Elementary School 2

Posted November 20, 2013
We moved to New Orleans and the education system is not great. St. Cletus' elementary grades are average. The middle school needs lots of improvement. The principal isn't warm and friendly. I am not sure if she should be working with kids. My husband and I are thinking about moving next year so our kids will live in a better enviorment and will get a better education. We feel that the people of New Orleans are behind and they don't realize it.

Posted October 18, 2013
At. Cletus is an excellent School with strong leadership and caring faculty. My Daughter loves the school. The pastor is also very involved with the School. I feel that St. Cletus is the best Catholic School on the West Bank.

Posted September 09, 2013
My children have attended St. Cletus since pre-k. They have fantastic teachers, a supportive and helpful administrative staff, fabulous principal and a diverse student body. St. Cletus is the perfect size school- not too big or too small- and offers many extracurricular activities. The principal has an open door policy and is proactive at assuring all students feel safe and loved. Teachers are easily accessible for questions and/or concerns. I can't imagine a better place for my girls to be educated. Love it!!

Posted September 08, 2013
No school in always perfect. St. Cletus has very dedicated teachers that work hard to give each child an opportunity to learn in a safe environment. Administration makes sure that the teachers have (including working on certification) what they need to teach meaningful engage filled lessons. Data and research are used to drive decisions. Test scores went up in several sub test areas and compared to the region, St. Cletus did very well. Security has been upgraded for the protection of students and staff. We have a supportive Pastor that supports the improvements of the school.

Posted September 08, 2013
Awesome school advancing in technology every year. Love the principal. Very easy to correspond with her. Faculty is friendly and readily available for assistance.

Posted September 08, 2013
My child did not start her school career at St. Cletus, we came in as outsiders and were immediately accepted as part of the St. Cletus family. I was worried she was coming in somewhat behind SCS students but her teachers brought her to speed quickly. These are some of the most qualified group of educators I have ever encountered. Our principal is making sure our teachers are keeping up with the latest in professional development along with them all being certified or working on certifications. Our test scores are up along with enrollment. Technology is always being updated. Our school security system was just replaced to make the school safer for our students. St. Cletus was the best move I could have ever made for my child's education!

St. Cletus Elementary School
3610 Claire Ave, Gretna, LA  70053
Last modified St. Cletus Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Cletus Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top