Bad
Good

My child attended Salem for years and loved it. Unfortunately, the non-responsive principal, back then, to my concerns was why I removed my child from the school. Even though my child was very upset, I had to do what I had to do. The school as a whole is still loved by me and always will be. They will make it as they have many people who care about the school, but mostely the children. Go Blue Knights! I do not know the new principal but I have seen her credentials and believe she will be a great leader.

Many will be surprised at how quickly the quality and excellence of Salem Lutheran will become more evident to all, as an educational gem in the community, especially with their new leader.

Horrible school get your kids out while you can. if you wait all the other schools will be too full and you will be out of luck. sorry to see this school go to waste, remember that song, "ain't dere no mo..."

The school board has single handedly ruined this school. There is currently no full time/permament principal, the assistant principal who is also a full time teacher is trying to run things. There is a lawsuit ongoing involving the school and church. I would not recommend this school to anyone. The school board is not transparent, one member does not know what the other member is doing. The suggestions from the district habe been ignored. It is sad that this once vibrant and awesome school is now a waste. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO THIS SCHOOL!

Salem is truly dedicated to its Students, Faculty and Staff. Changes are being made only to better the quality of the school. As a parent I would recommend Salem for any parent who wants a Christian school with a loving and caring Faculty/Staff. I believe Salem will continue to be a wonderful school with dedicated teachers who care about their students academic and christian education.

Salem is wonderful. My kids were moved last year when I took a teaching position elsewhere and were put right back in after about 4 weeks! There is no comparison to the level of attention and education that the children receive. The school is like a big family and that is what my chilren love most. As a parent, I love their high academic standards. My entering 4th grader is reading on a 6th grade level for instance and this is the norm rather than the exception.

I started at Salem at a very young age. The teachers truly care about their students and the education they recieve both acedemically and religiously. The pastor is wonderful, the principle is truly amazing, and the music/ spanish department is great. I had to transfer to a different school in a different state that happened to be huge and I feel that had Salem not prepared me for it as well as they had it would not have been such a smooth transition. Thanks so much Salem!

Last modified Salem Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8