Posted March 24, 2015
This school is phenomenal! The curriculum and academics are accelerated and advanced which challenges the students to perform to the best of their ability. They are taught organization and responsibilty at a young age. There is also a huge emphasis on cultural arts such art, music, drama, speech and foreign language. There are also many extra-curricular activities and clubs available for all ages. My children are learning way above their age level and love to go to school, although it is challenging and requires lots of time and effort (homework, studying, projects, etc. ). I know many of the eighth graders who leave the school become top of their high school classes and are very prepared for high school. My children also began in the Infant Center, and I was very pleased with that program as well.

Posted March 23, 2015
I am a student here, and I can say that I love it! The teachers are very nice and help you and the student couldn't be nicer! The only regret I have is not moving here earlier. HIGHLY recommend.

Posted August 02, 2014
Excellent school! There are many activities to keep the children busy as well as the school offers a fine education! It may seem like a bit much with the homework at times but I would rather spend the tuition costs to know my child is safe, cared for as well as learning all that they can learn. The campus is beautiful and the teachers really show appreciation for the children and parents. I don't know what I will do when my kids graduate. I wouldn't recommend any of school but Arden Cahill.

Arden Cahill Academy 4

Posted May 04, 2014
Great school. My kids recently came back and love it and are thriving. Excellent extracurricular offerings like chess club, glee, swim, football, soccer, cross country, drama, golf etc. Also, a very living environment. Main complaint is that there is too much memorization vs project based learning. Also, the language program is very weak. Homework is also a bit much, but it helps learn time management etc. Overall, happy with the school and reasonable tuition vs other private schools in New Orleans.

Arden Cahill Academy 1

Posted August 12, 2013
I started my daughter here when she was less than a year old. I had minor complaints at first, such as the trash can being placed up against her crib and her being bitten (with bruises) twice within a week's time. However, the last and final straw with this school and everyone in it occurred shortly after my daughter's second birthday. When dropped her off in the morning I checked her bin to see if she needed any pull-ups. I saw that she was low so I went to my car to get more. I was out of the room for a couple of minutes. When I returned to the room I saw one of her teachers was hitting a child (younger than her) several times in the face telling him "no biting!" She pulled him by the arm to the timeout chair (which is when she saw me). I was beyond shocked. I got ALL my daughter's belongings and went to the office to complain and officially withdraw her. Ms. Betty seemed concerned about the incident and asked me to write a report or what I observed. She later called me back that day to ask if I could rewrite my complaint, saying "Did she HIT him or TAP his mouth to stop him from biting? Bc if she hit him,well,that would be grounds for termination." Just shows the culture of AC

Posted January 06, 2013
This is an excellent School! My children have been there for many years and children from my extended family have children attending also. I feel comfortable having my children here, the Administration cares about the children in a personal way. I love the Theatre that they experience it seems to give all a sense of achievement no matter what their particular talent! Plays, Christmas Celebrations the opportunities are endless at this School!

Posted September 11, 2012
Is a great school, with an extraordinary environment where kids can learn and play. I had a very good experience bringing my 3 year old, who could not speak English and within months he was able to establish a dialogue in both English and Spanish

Posted September 11, 2012
I put my child in this school thinking particularly family atmosphere, since my husband travels often so my son misses him a lot, so his mood swings are as frequent as my husband travels, I talk to the teacher and she was very understanding and guided me in learning techniques and communication for children very restless

Arden Cahill Academy 2

Posted August 25, 2012
I go to this school, but i had some bad memories along with the good ones.I do have complaints, such as an unneccessary dress code for 5th grade and up = no clothes with words on them, it's not easy to find that, and THEY TELL YOU AT THE BIGINNING OF THE YEAR, my mom spend hundreds of dollars on clothes for the year but now they went to waste.And the childcare workers are so rude and mean. They are so mean, but when the parents show up they are so sweet!!! But i did learn a lot at this school. I'm going to Newman next year, you should check it out. Newman has five stars, i agree better than this.......

Arden Cahill Academy 1

Posted August 23, 2012
This school might look great from the outside but I can assure you there are nothing but problems from the inside. I've had 2 children at this school. In the beginning it was great until Mrs. Cahill's took over. She has changed everything and the quality of the education has gone downhill ever since. I took my youngest out in 3rd grade and have no regrets. The Cahill's base every decision on gossip amongst the teachers. They are not professional at all. It saddens me that Mrs. Cahill's children are ruining the reputation of what was once such an awesome place to learn.

Arden Cahill Academy