Posted March 21, 2011
My child presently attends Elmwood Park Academy. The faculty and office staff are always professional and so caring. My child attends Elmwood because of the advanced curriculum as well as knowing they will be cared for while I'm at work. When you pick up your child, do they say, "No, I want to stay longer, I don't want to go home!" This really makes you feel like you've made the right choice

Elmwood Park Academy 1

Posted March 14, 2009

Elmwood Park Academy 0

Posted September 26, 2008
I Love Elmwood Park Academy. I am a current 6th grader at Elmwood!! I love the teachers so much! i am currently running for studenet counsil!! Well Hope You Pick Elmwood for a great school!

Posted July 18, 2008

Posted February 21, 2008

Posted November 07, 2007

Elmwood Park Academy 2

Posted January 19, 2005
- a former student

Posted August 21, 2003
I have had the pleasure of being involved with Elmwood Park Academy for 18 years. I currently have a son entering the 8th grade and a daughter who has graduated from Elmwood. Both have attended since kindegarten. Elmwood is committed to provide the highest standard of education, as well as enriching the lives of the children in a small class setting. Both of my children have a positive outlook on school and actually enjoy going to school. Thanks for 18 great years Elmwood!

Elmwood Park Academy
1517 Carol Sue Avenue, Gretna, LA  70056
Last modified Elmwood Park Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Elmwood Park Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.