Gretna, LA

Gretna No. 2 Academy For Advanced Studies 4

Posted July 24, 2014
Great school. great teachers, great leadership, great parent involvement. My only concern was the level of communication. Sometimes information was not conveyed clearly and concisely. As a first-time parent at this school, I often had to seek out information that really should have been more clearly/readily available. I think this could be attributed to folks simply assuming parents know what they are doing when they enroll their young one. I didn't.

Posted October 09, 2013
Gretna No. 2 Academy for Advanced Studies is an amazing and challenging school for children from Pre-k4 to 5th grade. It's a five stars and a Blue Ribbon school. Dads and Moms work together with the wonderful teachers and the principal to help children success.

Posted March 23, 2011
Gretna no.2 academy of advanced studies is absolutely amazing! This is my sons first school year he is a pre-k student, since being at gretna no. 2 academy he has learned to read, his writing skill are excellent, he can count by two's, five's, and ten's, he has an amazing bond with his 2 wonderful teachers Michelle and Margret, and he has blossomed into a social butterfly! GO GATORS!!!!!!!

Gretna No. 2 Academy For Advanced Studies 2

Posted December 30, 2010
I was very disappointed with this school. It did not live up to the reputation it has. I think people like this school because some affluent families send their children there. The principal is extremely unprofessional.

Posted March 01, 2010
Gretna #2 Academy is a God sent to my child and our whloe family. We have enjoyed the 2 years that we have been with Gretna. They offer so much exposure that we may not be able to introduce our kids to due to being working parents. Thank you to the entire staff!!!

Posted February 27, 2010
I think the review posted on July 5,2007 is wrong. This school changed my daughter's grades to 100% A. If you want your child to suceed you should encourgage him every day so he could feel nurished and loved and tell him school is great.

Posted January 01, 2010

Posted October 03, 2009
Gretna #2 Academy for Advanced Studies is a fantastic shcool that really cares about its students. The kids learn how to study and how to think. These skills will benefit them the rest of their lives.

Posted September 20, 2009
I is like one big family. My child loves going to school eveyday.

Posted September 19, 2009
It is everything a school should be. And, being that it is a public school, it proves that public schools can succeed given good leadership.

Gretna No. 2 Academy For Advanced Studies
701 Amelia Street, Gretna, LA  70053
Last modified Gretna No. 2 Academy For Advanced Studies is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gretna No. 2 Academy For Advanced Studies Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top