Bad
Good

Posted April 28, 2014
Awesome school!!! Lots of teacher involvement! Proud to say my daughter is a student at L.W. Ruppel Academy

Posted October 27, 2013
my school is awesome; they have great teachers, great academic performance, and social activities.Above all these have been the best three years of my life.

Posted August 01, 2011
This school teaches youth high levels in education. has music, along with a high level for college bound .

Posted April 08, 2011
My son is a student at L.W. Ruppel Academy. It is one of the greatest school environments I had ever experienced. We have a great home and school connection with the principal and teachers. I know what my child is learning in school. I feel like we our partners in my child's education. My son is anxious to go to school every morning. He is excelling in all his subjects. When he needs help, he gets it. My daughter graduated from Ruppel last year and is doing great in high school due to the great education she received at Ruppel. It is our other home. The implementation of current education theory and practice is impressive. I am thankful to be part of the Ruppel family.

Posted March 22, 2010
I think this school is a great school that teaches many things to students.

Posted February 21, 2010
I love this school! it is awesome. I hated my old school and this school makes that school look like a dumpster! it is fun but totally educational. its heaven.

L. W. Ruppel Academy For Advanced Studies

Posted March 29, 2009
Fantastic school. They have come a long way this year. 1.5 hours of Math class every day. 1.5 hours of English every day. Finally a progressive block schedule that works! We have been their two years and we have not had a bad teacher yet! Great to see the kids get pushed. Boys & GIrls sports were just launched and starting to get traction. Only need is more parent involvement in PTA!

L. W. Ruppel Academy For Advanced Studies
815 Huey P Long Avenue, Gretna, LA  70053
Last modified L. W. Ruppel Academy For Advanced Studies is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.