Word of Life Academy 5

Posted August 13, 2015
My child went to Word of Life Academy, graduated, and went on to college where she graduated with honors. The Staff are professional and caring. I would highly recommend this school!

Word of Life Academy
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 20, 2015
This school is a joke you do better by sending your child to a public school at least you know that your child would get a real high school diploma this school is not accredited with the state of Louisiana nor any of archdiocese which means they play by there own rules my child was kick out of this school after his teacher disrespect me,my child, and another student, after talking to the principal she didn't ask the teacher to leave she wasn't suspended in fact Mrs Cindy made up every excuse to make it seem like it was okay on how she spoke to me in fact this teacher is still there teaching I contacted the state and they stated it was nothing they could do I contacted the Archdiocese nothing they could do so everyone read reviews this is my only way of getting the word out about wordof life all I can say is be very careful..

Word of Life Academy