Gretna Middle School 2

Posted December 15, 2013
Its ok i guess just to much drama and twerking it just needs more dicipline its outta controll cuase they dont have decipline and a lot of the teachsrs are quitting due to those problems .

Posted December 02, 2013
Terrible. Terrible. Ratchet. Terrible.I HATE IT SO MUCH PLEASE GET A NEW PRINCILE WE'RE DYING OVER HEREE.

Gretna Middle School 3

Posted August 18, 2013
I went to this school when I was in Middle school, I don't remember to much about but now my niece is going there and she says the restrooms are absolutely gross and she does not feel comfortable using them. I would like to hear what other people have to say about this school.

Posted August 01, 2013
This school is nasty ! To all of you parents don't let you child go to this school ! Just in advice ! I am a student ! I don't know in the old back days if it was a good school but I know that in 2011 - 2014 it's a really bad school ! I am going 8th grade at that school and I don't want to but I just have to deal with it that's the only way ! And next year I am going to high school ! Called lake central high school ! It's in Indiana and I love that school ! That's just my advice !

Posted March 05, 2013
This middle school is one of the cleanest schools I have seen. Teachers work with you and your child and try their best to help them reach their full potentail. When we asked why the uniform policy was so strict (they all have to dress with the same shoes, pants, shirts for grade level), we were told it was for safety reasons, which is most important to me and my family. Students are given many opportunities to excel at this school.

Posted October 31, 2012
Very poor educational values,uniform policy a joke,this school is an abundance of foolishness and are discriminative towards students and i will be so glad when I move out of their district,leadership is poor,teaching staff is poor, overall,the school is not well kept,mold filled the walls and students were made to come to school and be contaminated,poor lunch habits,on a scale from 1-10 Gretna Middle gets a -1000 from me a concerned and very disappointed parent

Gretna Middle School 3

Posted August 14, 2012
Hello All- I'd like as much feedback as possible, whether negative or positive, thank you. This will be my son's first year in middle school. What have your experiences been recently with this school? I notice these comments are years old...

Posted April 09, 2010
This has been the best year ever! Our students have numerous activities they can choose to be involved in- a variety of school clubs and sports activities and our teachers are awesome! After being in the school system for nearly 10 years, I can honestly say this is the best staff I have ever worked with. Their professionalism and ability to work well together show that we have great leadership at Gretna Middle. Students are treated fairly, but are also held accountable for their actions. Nearly every teacher here has great classroom management and teaches students in a nurturing, yet structured and engaging learning environment. I love coming in to work everyday at Gretna Middle and would go nowhere else!

Posted February 03, 2010

Posted October 06, 2009
It deciplens the students in a fair way and the have a police officers at every corner so no violence.

Gretna Middle School
910 Gretna Boulevard, Gretna, LA  70053
Last modified Gretna Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gretna Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews.