Bad
Good

I have a first time student at this school, for some reason he is not doing so good at Gretna Middle. I have been receiving calls from the staff there stating that he is not in school, when in fact he is there. This just makes me so aggravated and I go into panic mood. Sometimes I feel as though the school system focus more on minor behavior than curriculum.

I love love love the school especially the front office staff. Everyone is very very helpful.

Its ok i guess just to much drama and twerking it just needs more dicipline its outta controll cuase they dont have decipline and a lot of the teachsrs are quitting due to those problems .

Terrible. Terrible. Ratchet. Terrible.I HATE IT SO MUCH PLEASE GET A NEW PRINCILE WE'RE DYING OVER HEREE.

I went to this school when I was in Middle school, I don't remember to much about but now my niece is going there and she says the restrooms are absolutely gross and she does not feel comfortable using them. I would like to hear what other people have to say about this school.

This school is nasty ! To all of you parents don't let you child go to this school ! Just in advice ! I am a student ! I don't know in the old back days if it was a good school but I know that in 2011 - 2014 it's a really bad school ! I am going 8th grade at that school and I don't want to but I just have to deal with it that's the only way ! And next year I am going to high school ! Called lake central high school ! It's in Indiana and I love that school ! That's just my advice !

This middle school is one of the cleanest schools I have seen. Teachers work with you and your child and try their best to help them reach their full potentail. When we asked why the uniform policy was so strict (they all have to dress with the same shoes, pants, shirts for grade level), we were told it was for safety reasons, which is most important to me and my family. Students are given many opportunities to excel at this school.

Very poor educational values,uniform policy a joke,this school is an abundance of foolishness and are discriminative towards students and i will be so glad when I move out of their district,leadership is poor,teaching staff is poor, overall,the school is not well kept,mold filled the walls and students were made to come to school and be contaminated,poor lunch habits,on a scale from 1-10 Gretna Middle gets a -1000 from me a concerned and very disappointed parent

Hello All- I'd like as much feedback as possible, whether negative or positive, thank you. This will be my son's first year in middle school. What have your experiences been recently with this school? I notice these comments are years old...

This has been the best year ever! Our students have numerous activities they can choose to be involved in- a variety of school clubs and sports activities and our teachers are awesome! After being in the school system for nearly 10 years, I can honestly say this is the best staff I have ever worked with. Their professionalism and ability to work well together show that we have great leadership at Gretna Middle. Students are treated fairly, but are also held accountable for their actions. Nearly every teacher here has great classroom management and teaches students in a nurturing, yet structured and engaging learning environment. I love coming in to work everyday at Gretna Middle and would go nowhere else!

Last modified Gretna Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.