Gretna, LA

Posted March 26, 2008
My son is a straight A student a this school. The Excellent programs for the children. I give this school a 10 for the school year. My son has been going here for 2 1/2 years. Love it.

Shirley Johnson/Gretna Park Elementary School 3

Posted August 07, 2007

Shirley Johnson/Gretna Park Elementary School 1

Posted November 04, 2005
My children have attended Gretna Park for the last 5 years. I must say the last 3 years has been horrible. Once the administration changed all discipline procedures that were built up strong by Mr. geer went right out the door with him. Along with his departure was the majority of 'excellent' teachers' I am now ashamed to tell people that my children attend Gretna Park.

Posted August 06, 2005
both of my children have been going here since the beginning of their school lives and i have never been more pleased with the schools agenda about making my children's elementary days as rewarding as all possible.This school is always clean and warm and welcoming each and every time i walk into it.I am always encouraged and always aware of what is going on with the school and my kids all the time and if there is a problem i get a phone call immediately to make me aware(which is usually minimaland far and between)it is handeled effectively,honestly and with great proffesinalism.I have not been dissapointed yet.The teachers are also extreamly good to the kids as well ,my kids are learning well within their means. koodos to you Mrs. Wilty !!! signed a concerned public school parent

Posted May 02, 2005
I am very impressed with the love and compassion that is shown towards the children. The parents are encouraged to participate and are always welcome. Things appear organized, and child safety is a priority. The teachers are dedicated and hard-working. I am glad my child attends Johnson Gretna Park Elementary.

Posted May 02, 2005
My son has been a student at this school for three years. They offer a summer camp program that has really helped him to excel. The teachers are dedicated and work very hard. They always have the student's best interest at heart. i am always welcome, and the teachers keep in constant contact with me as to my son's progress. I am very pleased with this school.

Posted May 02, 2005
This school excellent computer programs that not only benefit my child, but me as well.

Shirley Johnson/Gretna Park Elementary School 2

Posted April 05, 2005

Posted August 24, 2003
- a former student

Posted August 23, 2003
This school is very displine, and provides a warm and loving enviorment for your child to learn. The teachers are really envolved in your child, and offer extra help when needed. The principal is also involved and works hard to make the school the best it could be, and provides good leadership.... This school should be commended on its good work, providing good care and teaching its students well, I give the school an A+

Shirley Johnson/Gretna Park Elementary School
1130 Gretna Boulevard, Gretna, LA  70053
Last modified Shirley Johnson/Gretna Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shirley Johnson/Gretna Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top