Gretna, LA

William Hart Elementary School 1

Posted September 12, 2014
I have three children at this school. This year (2014-15) I am very disappointed with the new staff and principle . So far this year, a lot of parents have noticed the lack of organization and the snooty attitudes. I think the school has been ran better and hope to see a change in the future as our children deserve it!

William Hart Elementary School

Posted June 21, 2009
my daughter attended 4th grade at this school. She did perfect. the teachers were great. she has learned a lot more than her school before

William Hart Elementary School 3

Posted March 04, 2008
My son is in the Pre-K program this year and is excelling nicely. He has behavior issues and his teacher, the principal and the social worker are all working with me and my son to improve his behavior.

William Hart Elementary School
2001 Hancock Street, Gretna, LA  70053
Last modified William Hart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Hart Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top