Gretna, LA

Posted October 09, 2009
My son goes to Kate Middleton and he loves it. He gets up every morning excited about school. I love that he is enjoying school it makes things so much easier.

Kate Middleton Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2009

Posted June 19, 2009
I wasnt to sure about this school when the school zone first came to light didn't want my kids to change from William Hart to Kate Middlleton. The school overall is good but the only problem i have with them is that you really dont know how well your child is doing until progress report or report cards come out.I am use to getting test folder coming home every week so i could help my kids were they need help but not at Kate Middleton.They just need to make a couple of changes and they will be all right.

Kate Middleton Elementary School 2

Posted February 04, 2009
I was very disappointed when the district changed my daughters school this year. What a terrible idea to change a 4th graders school in such an important year. Her grades have gone from honor roll to almost failing. Almost everyday I am schocked when my daughter comes home and tells me how her day went at school. There is not enough parent - teacher communication when you dont find out till interims or report cards that your child is not doing well in a class. Many unfair things taking place at this school and I'm working on finding another school for next year even if it means we have to move. Yeah they offer tutoring and many other great things thats great and about the only thing I can say I am thankful for. This school has alot of improving to do in other areas though.

Posted January 13, 2009

Kate Middleton Elementary School 3

Posted November 01, 2007
My daughter has been going to this school for 5 years now and as I would like to put her in a school where I would like for her to access more programs, I am very satisfied with the efforts that this school puts into her education. The whole staff is wonderful and I feel comfortable sending my daughter here as far as safety goes.

Posted August 13, 2007

Kate Middleton Elementary School 2

Posted August 13, 2007

Posted April 16, 2007
Overall I think the school great, I have a daughter in pre- k and a son in kindergarden. They love their school and look foward to each day there. The teacher's are very caring toward's the children. They work very hard making sure each child reaches their full potential. I look foward to my kid's to continue their education there. Great Job Mrs Williams.

Posted April 15, 2005
My daughter use to go to this school when the school was first turned to a Elementary school.Some of the staff members treated stundents like they were nobodys and I felt as iff it was wrong so I took my daughter out of the school.I think the way they started the school and had the children uprotted in the middle of there schooling the kids were use to one setting of school. and was placed into a different enviroment that caused them to act out.I think the staff was not ready and they could have did it three grades at a time instead of all at once.It would have been better for the stundents and the parents for the change.

Kate Middleton Elementary School
1407 Virgil Street, Gretna, LA  70053
Last modified Kate Middleton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Kate Middleton Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top