Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Great teachers and staff. Nice facility. While the school provides very good math/language class it excels in its offering of arts programs.

Develops character: Neutral

Not only the school, but the staff more importantly needs a lot of work. Point, blank and the period.

No sense of direction. No vision for the students or the staff. No communication among staff. Wouldn't recommend this school to any student or to anyone seeking a teaching career. This school needs a LOT of work.

My son goes to Kate Middleton and he loves it. He gets up every morning excited about school. I love that he is enjoying school it makes things so much easier.

I wasnt to sure about this school when the school zone first came to light didn't want my kids to change from William Hart to Kate Middlleton. The school overall is good but the only problem i have with them is that you really dont know how well your child is doing until progress report or report cards come out.I am use to getting test folder coming home every week so i could help my kids were they need help but not at Kate Middleton.They just need to make a couple of changes and they will be all right.

I was very disappointed when the district changed my daughters school this year. What a terrible idea to change a 4th graders school in such an important year. Her grades have gone from honor roll to almost failing. Almost everyday I am schocked when my daughter comes home and tells me how her day went at school. There is not enough parent - teacher communication when you dont find out till interims or report cards that your child is not doing well in a class. Many unfair things taking place at this school and I'm working on finding another school for next year even if it means we have to move. Yeah they offer tutoring and many other great things thats great and about the only thing I can say I am thankful for. This school has alot of improving to do in other areas though.

My daughter has been going to this school for 5 years now and as I would like to put her in a school where I would like for her to access more programs, I am very satisfied with the efforts that this school puts into her education. The whole staff is wonderful and I feel comfortable sending my daughter here as far as safety goes.

Overall I think the school great, I have a daughter in pre- k and a son in kindergarden. They love their school and look foward to each day there. The teacher's are very caring toward's the children. They work very hard making sure each child reaches their full potential. I look foward to my kid's to continue their education there. Great Job Mrs Williams.

Last modified Kate Middleton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5