Hammond, LA

Holy Ghost School 2

Posted March 26, 2013
Lets start by stating that my child attends this school. I has some good teachers, but others that are not so great. My child's teacher last year was one of the not so great ones. I would consider last year as home school since I retaught everything over at home. This year my child has an excellent teacher. One of the problems I have noticed at HGS is that some faculty will lie (about students) to keep themselves out of trouble. This is a problem for me since HGS website claims to be teaching students "God's way". The school/ faculty need to get over the political bs, and treat every student equal. It should not matter what a child's parent does for a living or how much they donate. All parents still have to pay the same tuition. It is a hit or miss if you get a good teacher or bad.

Holy Ghost School 5

Posted January 20, 2011
We moved to the area April 2010 from Pennsylvania where my 2 girls attended a catholic school. It was a difficult move for them leaving friends behind and starting new in 5th and 6th grade. But, because of the warmth and exceptional leadership at this school their transition was flawless. I am convinced that a greater power lead us to HGS in such a shorttime we have found a family at HGS. My girls are excited to go to school and have a desire to learn, the middel school teachers go beyond their required job. The children and staff are polite, warm and accepting of new faces. Unfortunatly, we will be moving on the Texas next year and only hope and pray that the lord will lead us to another wonderful and top notch school like HGS. Enrich your child and give them the gift of a catholic education.

Holy Ghost School 0

Posted April 07, 2008
Our first child is currently in her second year at Holy Ghost. Already, we have extremely pleased with her education! We feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to send her to this catholic school.

Posted May 10, 2007
My daughter attended this school for two years. We relocated after her second year or I would have never removed her from Holy Ghost. This is an excellent school. The principle and teachers are fabulous. There are always fun events going on. The annual fair is alot of fun and a great way to get the community together in a productive way.

Posted March 07, 2006
I recently toured this school for purposes of placing my grandson. As an nationally certified educator, I was totally pleased and impressed. I would recommend this school to all.

Holy Ghost School 5