Hammond, LA

Posted September 18, 2011
Trafton is a great school. My child is currently in 7th grade and has been there since Kindergarten. He is able to participate in sports, takes Spanish, does in depth projects and reports. I feel he will do well in high school and beyond as a result of the great education he has received at Trafton.

Posted August 09, 2008
My children have been at Trafton from PreK through 8th grade. The education they have received is excellent. What separates Trafton from all the others is that it is truly a a family. Our children are loved, valued, and taught respect. The faculty is one of a kind.

Posted February 05, 2008
Trafton has been a wonderful experience for my son and I am looking forward to sending my next child. The students are academically challenged, the classes are small, parents are involved, and it is a beautiful learning environment.

Posted February 22, 2007
I think that Trafton is a wonderful school. It is worth every penny that I spend for this school to know that my child is getting the kind of education that he is receiving, and there is a wonderful focus on being active. There is a wonderful track team for every grade. All of the students seem happy, and my son who is in Pre-K, is excited to go to school. He loves it and is learning more than a lot of Kindergarten classes of friends I know in other schools.

Trafton Academy At Hammond
Po Box 2845, Hammond, LA  70404
Last modified Trafton Academy At Hammond is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trafton Academy At Hammond Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top