Bad
Good

Hammond Junior High Magnet School 5

Posted September 19, 2013
I recommend any parent who's child is in/or will be in 7th or 8th grade to GO SEE for yourself what HJHMS has to offer! HJHMS has an excellent curriculum and offers a variety of electives, such as, Music, Spanish, Engineering, Computer, Theater, Art, just to name a few. The principal, Mr. Perry, is wonderful and the teachers are terrific! They all work together and truly care about each and every child's success. This is our first year and I am very impressed with the school. I have yet to meet a teacher that is not happy about teaching at HJHMS. You are always greeted with smiling faces and the faculty and staff will go out of their way to make sure you and your child have a great experience. I just can't say enough. Your child is missing out if they are not attending HJHMS.

Hammond Junior High Magnet School 4

Posted September 05, 2013
Hammond Junior High Magnet School in Hammond, La offers a great curriculum. My daughter is taking 2 science electives and a journalism elective. She loves her options. It took her a while to decide which electives she wanted because of the number of choices offered.

Hammond Junior High Magnet School 3

Posted September 05, 2013
I really like my new school, Hammond Junior High Magnet School in Hammond, La. It is my second school to ever attend. I like changing classes and the block schedule. I am enjoying meeting new friends. I am having to adjust to an early schedule so right now I feel sleepy is my classes.

Hammond Junior High Magnet School 5

Posted August 06, 2013
Hammond Jr. High Magnet School located several blocks west of Downtown Hammond, Louisiana has improved tremendously. Academic scores excelled from innovative curriculum and hands on learning techniques. Parental involvement has increased with community awareness enhanced. Way-to-Go HJHMS

Hammond Junior High Magnet School 1

Posted August 17, 2007
Hammond Jr. High is the most horrible school my child ever attended. Last year I home schooled her for the last part of the 2006 - 2007 school year I home schooled my daughter. She transferred from Nesom in Tickfaw and went about 2 weeks. ' This year she is staying with her father and going to Ponchatoula Jr. High

Hammond Junior High Magnet School
111 J W Davis Drive, Hammond, LA  70401
Last modified Hammond Junior High Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hammond Junior High Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top