Posted April 15, 2014
St. Rosalie is a great school. My sister and both attended and now my daughter attends. The school is strict, but much needed. It shows children discipline as well as manners. I highly recommend St. Rosalie and bak them 100%.

Posted February 03, 2011
I have not been a part of the St. Rosalie family long, but I've seen just that: a family. It makes me sad that something happened to each of these parents to have such negative opinions of the school, but I disagree with everything said in their reviews. St. Rosalie does have high expectations of their students (what may come across as strict) and they do enforce respectful behavior to teachers and other students. I see this is a huge plus! I have worked in other schools and never have I seen students and faculty so willing to lend a helping hand. St. Rosalie has a strong foundation in their administration and has a great, advanced curriculum from what I've seen. I would recommend this school to any parent that could afford it.

Posted December 17, 2010
I am DISUGUSTED with this school. I attended it when Sister Jeanne was there and it was wonderful. Ms. Wenzel she has RUINED the school. She is not educated on how to speak and treat children. It is like a military school each year it gets worse! When is the Archdiocese going to step in and say enough is enough. The school is going to shut down. They are losing more and more students. When I went there the classes were full and a waiting list a mile long. Now they barely have 3 classes for each grade. It is ashame that all of use cannot send our children to out alma mater because of the treatment and unqualified teachers. Half the teachers are not even teacher certified. They have bachelors in other things and are going back to school. They have no patience and are just taking a job because they cannot get hired somewhere else. People are paying a lot of money for this education to get nothing from it, but grief. My suggestion is to stay away from this school. Save yourself a lot of money and time and grief on you and your child.

Posted March 24, 2010

Posted October 07, 2009
This is a horrible excuse for a school! Public schools have more advanced curriculums. A large percentage of their teachers aren't even certified. They care more about image than students. Do yourself a favor and stay away. I got my daughter out of there last year and couldn't be happier

Posted December 17, 2008
i think the teachers and adminstrative staff should take a course in cultural diversity because it seems to be a big problem at the school mrs. patsy needs to develop a liitle more tolerance and not focus on petty things like 'you say i say among the students'

Posted August 20, 2008
I had three children that went to St. Rosalie. The first child went from k to 8 and the school was the best . That's when Sister Jan was there but a new principal came and the school started to go down hill I left my middle child there for 8 grade and that was a big mistake. they play favorite to parents if they do not like you they do not pay you the time of day I had enough so I took my little one out before she and i had to go through the Middle School witch is a big joke. This year 12 teachers left and I don't know when they will wake up and see that there is a problem.

Posted August 09, 2008
My child has been going to SRS since K. He is now entering the 4th grade at a different school. I can't stand the lack of letting parents get involved. When my son was in Pre-K I was at school 3 days a week, being involved. The so called parties are on the play ground for 30 minutes, if the kids are lucky. I was a room mom 1 year (as this was the only way I could get involved with my child) and I couldn't believe this was their party. The weight of the books they bring home and of course no rolling back packs is rediculous. I don't mind the homework, but don't make my child have back problems before he is 15. I wrote a letter to Wenzel & Landry about a sick child in my fam. being included in prayers & got no response from either.

Posted July 29, 2008