Harvey, LA

B. A. St. Ville Accelerated Academy For High School Prep

Posted July 22, 2009
My son goes to school there and he has more self esteem now and has been able to accomplish his goal of doing great school work there i think its a great school

B. A. St. Ville Accelerated Academy For High School Prep 5

Posted October 18, 2007
I go to school their and it changed the way I learn. Im more into my work than any other school I when to. The teachers are great and at my old school I use to get Fs and Ds on math, now Im getting Bs and Cs and my teacher even says Im inproving! St Ville Rocks! St Ville was even in the newpaper twice in the last two years.

B. A. St. Ville Accelerated Academy For High School Prep 5

Posted July 23, 2007
Hello my name is Rosary and I went to St.Ville for the year of 06-07. To me St.Ville is amazing the teachers are cool. I have to give my props to Mr.Green, Mrs.Gilbert and Mrs.Causey. They rock and I <3 them. To me this is the best school I've ever been to because the teachers actually care for the students.

B. A. St. Ville Accelerated Academy For High School Prep
1121 Pailet Avenue, Harvey, LA  70058
Last modified B. A. St. Ville Accelerated Academy For High School Prep is a Public school that serves grades 5-8
B. A. St. Ville Accelerated Academy For High School Prep Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top