Harvey, LA

Posted October 21, 2013
Pittman is a wonderful school!! My son has been there since last school year and is in the 1st grade now and he LOVES it! His kindergarten teacher was Ms. Connie and she was outstanding!!!! The best kindergarten teacher there!!! He has Mrs. Daigle this year and so far she has been great as well. The staff are all very polite. They have many activities for the kids such as fall fest, Mardi gras parades, they even have kite day! They love having things to encourage the children! They have so many parents that are involved that anytime there is an event there is NO parking because so many parents are there to help out. This is by far the best public school around. I am sad that it only goes to 5th grade but I know I will be sending my second child to the same school when it's his time to start school!! :)

Posted August 09, 2013
My school is Woodland West Elementary. Everything was well coordinated and orderly on the first day of school. Seems to be a great school.

Posted August 01, 2013
My son attents school here and we love the teachers and the program. Everyone is very helpful, understanding and caring

Ella C. Pittman Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2009

Ella C. Pittman Elementary School 0

Posted July 29, 2009
My son attended this school last school term and he loved it. I also appreciate the teachers knowledge of student's needs. This a geat school however I wished it went to 12th grade or had schools that were in comparation after 5th grade

Posted June 16, 2008
I would highly recommend this school. I have had two children who have attended this school and have had outstanding teachers. The principal and the staff, especially the secretaries, are so friendly and helpful and will always be willing to do whatever is needed. I have appreciated the outstanding education that my children have received here.

Posted October 03, 2007

Posted June 10, 2007

Posted October 09, 2005
I have three children who all have attended Pittman Elementary. Pittman is a great school with the highest amount of certified teachers in the Jefferson Parish School District. My children have been given the opportunity to excel and have all recieved an education which has promoted them to the honors level of learning. The prinicpal of Pittman has done an excellent job of enforcing discipline while creating a pleasant environment for the children. She runs a tough ship but all (teachers, parents and children) benefit. The parents of Pittman students are also a very important part. There is about 70 to 80% of parent participation. At Open House and School events or activities, you cannot find a parking space which shows the parents are involved. I would recommend Pittman to any parent with elementary age children!

Posted August 19, 2005
This will be my daughters second year at Pittman and I love the school! The teachers are very concerned about there students and take time to help your child and the school has alot of parent involvement activities that are very important to the students. I wish this school went to the 12th grade it is really a great school.

Ella C. Pittman Elementary School
3800 13th Street, Harvey, LA  70058
Last modified Ella C. Pittman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ella C. Pittman Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top