Bad
Good

Pittman is a wonderful school!! My son has been there since last school year and is in the 1st grade now and he LOVES it! His kindergarten teacher was Ms. Connie and she was outstanding!!!! The best kindergarten teacher there!!! He has Mrs. Daigle this year and so far she has been great as well. The staff are all very polite. They have many activities for the kids such as fall fest, Mardi gras parades, they even have kite day! They love having things to encourage the children! They have so many parents that are involved that anytime there is an event there is NO parking because so many parents are there to help out. This is by far the best public school around. I am sad that it only goes to 5th grade but I know I will be sending my second child to the same school when it's his time to start school!! :)

My school is Woodland West Elementary. Everything was well coordinated and orderly on the first day of school. Seems to be a great school.

My son attents school here and we love the teachers and the program. Everyone is very helpful, understanding and caring

My son attended this school last school term and he loved it. I also appreciate the teachers knowledge of student's needs. This a geat school however I wished it went to 12th grade or had schools that were in comparation after 5th grade

I would highly recommend this school. I have had two children who have attended this school and have had outstanding teachers. The principal and the staff, especially the secretaries, are so friendly and helpful and will always be willing to do whatever is needed. I have appreciated the outstanding education that my children have received here.

Last modified Ella C. Pittman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.