PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter has been attending this school for 3 years and we love it. The new principal has added more technology and interactive teaching. The teachers we've had are compassionate, creative, and encouraging. We are looking forward to third grade. The building may be old, but it certainly doesn't affect the teaching and atmosphere. We love the small school atmosphere and parental involvement is encouraged.

II really love this school. My daughter goes here and she loves it as well. The staff is very friendly and the teachers are great. It is a small school which I think is perfect for my child. I would recommend this school to anyone.

I truly love the school!! My daughter has been there for four years now and she loves the school more every years.

My son went to Maria Immacolata for 2 years, but then I pulled him out and put him in St. Francis. I did not find the administration or staff at Maria Immacolata to be very helpful or compassionate and both of my son's teachers were very impatient and acted like they had better things to do than bother with answering my questions or working with me to make the experience better for my son. I am much more satisfied with the education my son is receiving at St. Francis.

Last modified Maria Immacolata School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7