Houma, LA

Posted April 02, 2014
My daughters school is Acadian Elementary. She is doing ok but could do much better.

Posted May 20, 2010
My child has attended this school for the past 3 years now. She loves it here and doesn't want to leave. I attended this school when I was a child and have never had any real issues. The school has its share of problems like every other school, but as a parent who is very concerned about where I send my child for an education, but can't afford private school, this one suits my needs very well.

Acadian Elementary School 5

Posted September 30, 2009
The teachers here help my son so much.He has bee going there sense head start, P-K,and now K

Posted August 12, 2009

Acadian Elementary School 5

Posted December 31, 2004

Acadian Elementary School
1020 Saadi Street, Houma, LA  70363
Last modified Acadian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Acadian Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top