Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Disagree

There is rampant bullying in the school amongst the teacher's to kids and the students that goes ignored by staff.

My children, on both ends of the spectrum of ADD have had different experienced at this school. One, who is eager to please has excelled at this school. The other, has had a horrible time here. I pray this year will be different.

This is a real bad school some of the teachers or sweet,but most of them is very mean and bad to the children

There are a few fantastic teachers at this school. This is not about them. Some of them are amazing. Some of the staff, the secretary, master teachers, etc are not so amazing. The parent involvement at this school is next to non existent compared to three years ago. Every field trip or school activity event permission slip that comes home is conveniently labeled "no parent volunteers needed" . And I'll tell you why. Some of these children are treated horribly. Talked down to. Told to shut up instead of be quiet, bullies are pushed under the rug and children are told to "toughen up". I imagine the reason they don't want parents around is because they don't want us to know how things are there... but MY CHILDREN tell me EVERYTHING. and I keep it all written down......

My daughters school is Acadian Elementary. She is doing ok but could do much better.

My child has attended this school for the past 3 years now. She loves it here and doesn't want to leave. I attended this school when I was a child and have never had any real issues. The school has its share of problems like every other school, but as a parent who is very concerned about where I send my child for an education, but can't afford private school, this one suits my needs very well.

The teachers here help my son so much.He has bee going there sense head start, P-K,and now K

Last modified Acadian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.