Bad
Good

My two children attend Lisa Park. One is in first grade, one in Pre-K. I love this school! Teacher/ Parent involvement is outstanding,and education is first. I would not put my kids anywhere else.

My kids started lisa park in january this year and they have gone above and beyond in order to help my daughter

I have a 1st grader at Lisa Park and he loves it. I went to Lisa Park years ago and besides having new teachers, I feel that I am walking into the same familiar environment. It was a hard choice to decide between Lisa Park and Private school, but after my positive experiences there in the past, I knew it was a good placement for my little one coming out of Merry Oaks Preschool, Lisa Park presented him with the proper challenges he required.

My child has atteneded Lisa Park for one year now and has loved it. Academically the school is wonderful. The teachers are great but I do find some like yelling to much. As for as the office staff they are not to friendly. The secretary in particular always has a bad attitude. She is the first person you meet when you come to the school and that alone just would leave a bad impression. Overall this school is one of the better schools in the district.

I think Lisa Park is a great school. I think the staff there overall is great. The challenge the kids to do there best. With parents help Lisa Park can continue to be Great.

Last modified Lisa Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.