Posted July 27, 2010
My two children attend Lisa Park. One is in first grade, one in Pre-K. I love this school! Teacher/ Parent involvement is outstanding,and education is first. I would not put my kids anywhere else.

Posted April 29, 2010
My kids started lisa park in january this year and they have gone above and beyond in order to help my daughter

Posted September 21, 2009
I have a 1st grader at Lisa Park and he loves it. I went to Lisa Park years ago and besides having new teachers, I feel that I am walking into the same familiar environment. It was a hard choice to decide between Lisa Park and Private school, but after my positive experiences there in the past, I knew it was a good placement for my little one coming out of Merry Oaks Preschool, Lisa Park presented him with the proper challenges he required.

Posted March 12, 2009

Lisa Park Elementary School 0

Posted May 28, 2008
My child has atteneded Lisa Park for one year now and has loved it. Academically the school is wonderful. The teachers are great but I do find some like yelling to much. As for as the office staff they are not to friendly. The secretary in particular always has a bad attitude. She is the first person you meet when you come to the school and that alone just would leave a bad impression. Overall this school is one of the better schools in the district.

Posted May 19, 2008

Posted April 14, 2008

Posted November 07, 2007

Posted September 24, 2006
I think Lisa Park is a great school. I think the staff there overall is great. The challenge the kids to do there best. With parents help Lisa Park can continue to be Great.

Lisa Park Elementary School 3

Posted September 07, 2006
So you see, the only reason this can be called a 'great school', is because you don't have to worry about your child's safety there. The academics, like most Louisiana schools, are not up to par.

Lisa Park Elementary School
Lisa Park Avenue, Houma, LA  70364
Last modified Lisa Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lisa Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top