Posted March 09, 2013
I went to terrebonne high & It is a geat school , yes they may have rude kids but who's not rude at times , the counclers are great , I got to know them very well & love them dearly . The office workers were great to me . Terrebonne & their faculty were great at helping me get back on track & helping me graduate . If it were not for them I would be a drop out , a failure . They do have a dress code but it isn't that strict , & kids do find ways to express theirself , kids cal also wear suits , a way to dress for success . Kids do bring their cellphones , you may call it rebelling but teachers know the kids have them & are okay with it as long as they are not playing around with the cellphone during class . My terrebonne years were my best years . They had fights but what school doesn't . Key point is terrebonne is a great school & I'm happy my sister will be attending it , you think their rude , get tougher .

Posted June 14, 2010
I love Terrebonne High School. As for the other bad comments, Terrebonne Graduates of 2010 reached an overall scholarship amount of 1.5 million. Although some students will refuse to have a quality education, many accept it and strive for it. This school has helped me in many ways. I received 2 Advanced scores on the Graduate Exit Exam (GEE) in Math and English. When I attended other school, I could barely make an Average score in Math. The school also has many extra curricular activities that can interest anyone whether it be sports or the chess club.

Posted May 01, 2010
This is probably the worst school ever attended, I am trying to get into colledge and am having no luck because i am going to this school. The do not focus on giving the students and education, they only focus on the goals that they need to meet. They treat the teenagers as children by making them wear strick dress code and not allowing them to use phones or computers. The office workers are NOT friendly and do not like to help you out. The teachers do not do a good job teaching (for the exception of a few) and the conditions are not that comfortable. The lunch is gross and scarce and most of the students are rude and think they are better than everyone else. Do NOt come here!!!!! to keep it simple: my future is ruined because of this school.

Posted June 20, 2008
This is by far the worst school i have ever been to! the staff does not teach the students and the school is in poor condition. All the student are rude and there are plenty of fights. I have been to 11 schools and this was the first one my mom had to pull me out of. She pulled me out after just three weeks and home schooled me. I am now attending lsu but if i had stayed in this school i would have never made it to college. Do not send your kids here

Posted February 12, 2005
Being an active duty military family, my three children have been to schools all over the world. This is by far the worst school my children have ever attended. It is dated and lacking in educational needs for the students future. This is the first time since first grade that my children did not have computors available in every classroom. This is they first time they have had to follow the dress code and not be allowed to carry cell phones and lap tops to school. This is also the school with the most fights and rudest teenagers that we have ever seen. If you teach the kids respect, they will show respect. Treat them like adults, they will act like adults. Tell them how to dress, they will rebel. Take away they phones, they will rebel. Some one needs to educate the educators ! They have attended schools over 3000.

Terrebonne High School 2

Posted January 16, 2005

Posted October 13, 2004
- a former student
Great school, bad uniforms.

Posted November 12, 2003

Terrebonne High School 4

Posted September 28, 2003

Terrebonne High School
7318 Main Street, Houma, LA  70360
Last modified Terrebonne High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Terrebonne High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top