Covenant Christian Academy 5

Posted November 15, 2014
My wife and I made the decision to relocate our child from another private school in our area to Covenant Christian Preschool. From the first month our child was enrolled at CCP we knew we made the correct choice. Our child has now been attending Covenant Christian Academy for 4 years and our family is so grateful for the terrific Head Administrators, Faculty, Staff, and Volunteers at Covenant Christian Academy. I highly recommend Covenant Christian Preschool and Covenant Christian Academy to any parent inquiring about a good academic and christian school.

Covenant Christian Academy 1

Posted September 19, 2014
My school is just all about the popular kids. The faculty could care less about the students. The so called administration has the same attitude as the faculty. At least they are consistent.

Covenant Christian Academy 5

Posted April 28, 2014
I pray for Covenant regularly. It is an excellent school and they promote the love of Christ.

Covenant Christian Academy
4863 West Park Avenue, Houma, LA  70364
Last modified Covenant Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Covenant Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top