K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I have two children who attend this school. Although there have been bumps along the way I would not have picked a better school. There are people who work and teach there that truly care about my children.

My wife and I made the decision to relocate our child from another private school in our area to Covenant Christian Preschool. From the first month our child was enrolled at CCP we knew we made the correct choice. Our child has now been attending Covenant Christian Academy for 4 years and our family is so grateful for the terrific Head Administrators, Faculty, Staff, and Volunteers at Covenant Christian Academy. I highly recommend Covenant Christian Preschool and Covenant Christian Academy to any parent inquiring about a good academic and christian school.

My school is just all about the popular kids. The faculty could care less about the students. The so called administration has the same attitude as the faculty. At least they are consistent.

I pray for Covenant regularly. It is an excellent school and they promote the love of Christ.

Last modified Covenant Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12