Public charter
Jefferson, LA

Jefferson Community School (Charter School) 5

Posted June 21, 2011
I went to this school and it's great. If I didn't go to Jefferson Community I would not be going to college now. So I would like to think every person who helped me there.

Jefferson Community School (Charter School) 5

Posted October 24, 2004
My son attends JCS and I am very pleased and greatful for the staff there. I am most thankful for all the people who have made this school possible to have been available to him. He now has an oppurtunity to return back to school one day. The positive praise is really wonderful.

Jefferson Community School (Charter School)
3528 Monford Street, Jefferson, LA  70121
Last modified Jefferson Community School (Charter School) is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8
Jefferson Community School (Charter School) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top