Bad
Good

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted December 11, 2015
my daughter has been told she is misbehaving when she tries to explain to the teacher that she is being picked on in her class

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted December 11, 2015
They only care about receiving their fees and disciplining the students for unimportant issues. very dissapointed

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted December 11, 2015
they do not respect the parents and intimidate the students. my daughter in now afraid of expressing herself.

Posted December 11, 2015
They are not parent friendly!! teachers have the wrong attitude!! My daughter has been intimidated by her own teacher. Very disappointed I didn't go with my first instinct. She has definitely not learned anything other than to not express herself because she would be pointed as being misbehaved.

A.C. Alexander Elementary School 4

Posted October 27, 2014
My only complaint would be common core but other than that, the school has gotten better and I'm very pleased. Both of my children make good grades, love their teachers and they enjoy school. I am also satisfied with the principal and the assistant principal so I hope they stay on top of things like they are.

Posted October 02, 2014
Very poor. I have two honor roll students and this is their second year here. The teachers and administration want Zero parental involvement. It's incredibly frustrating for the parents. I hope significant changes are made so children who attend this school have a better experience in the future.

Posted December 15, 2013
Mydaughter in 2nd grade . She went from an A in math to a C . Come to find out she as adding from the left side first instead of the right side and then the left . But the teacher could not tell me why ?? I sat with my child to figuer it out myself . hen I asked her teacher she could not tell me why my child fell from an A to a C . And this teacher is with her 7 hours a day , come on REALLY. AND WARE ARE THE MATH BOOKS?????????????

Posted October 09, 2013
I agree with the others. I sent my son here even though I had read the reviws and they are right. They aren't parent friendly. The teachers are mean. My son is in preK and he hates it. He loved the school he went to the previous year but now he hates school. Its so sad because my son loved to go to school last year and loved to learn but hates school now.he says his teachers are mean and yells all day. He won't be returning back next year thats for sure.

Posted January 21, 2013
This school is HORRIBLE! I should have trusted these reviews and sent my children elsewhere. It's true, they are NOT PARENT FRIENDLY and the principal has a very non-chalant and disrespectful attitude. Parents please pay attention to these reviews and save yourself some headaches. They are inconsistent and unorganized which is extremely upsetting. Send your kids to a school with structure and strong parent involvement.

Posted January 07, 2013
This used to be a great school. We loved it. However, in the last 2 years it has become horrible. They are not Parent Friendly, the Principal and Teachers are MEAN to the children and do not communicate with parents at all. When they do finally communicate they are very sarcastic and uncaring. I pulled my child out and sent him to another school. His grades went from F's to Straight A's in a matter of weeks. He now looks forward to going to school.

600 West Esplanade Avenue, Kenner, LA  70065
Last modified A.C. Alexander Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A.C. Alexander Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top