Bad
Good

I went to Kilbourne High School kindergarden through the ninth grade year on and off. Through out the entire time i was constantly moving and switching schools but i would always go back to Kilbourne. I ended up leaving for good after my freshman year. As you can tell Kilbourne is one of the top schools in Louisiana. They work hard to get were there at now. The teachers were awesome and the students i will never forget. The sports teams are awesome. The coaches push you to do your best. All I have to say is be thankfull for your itty bitty school. I promise you in the long run if you actually try in this school you will become sucessful later on in life.

I gave KHS a 5-star, not only because I've been attending there since kindergarden, but because in my opinion, I think it's the best school in West Carroll Parish. Kilbourne truely cares about their students and me, being a 9th grader at KHS, would know. There are some teachers that are more strict than other like Mrs.Horn and Mrs.Hill, but they both are excellent at teaching their subjects. I love Kilbourne and I wouldn't want to be at any other school!!!!!!!!!!!!

I currently attend kilbourne high school. I am a junior here and i have went here since kindergarten. I would not recomend this school to anyone strictly because of the teachers and principal. This school is a joke. The principal, shelton kavalir, is also a joke. He is there for a paycheck a nothing further. The teachers do not help at all because once you ask them a question among something you do not undertand, they act like it agrivates them to answer you and help you in any way. As you can see i am a well educated student here, but a message to all parents: do not send your kids to this school!

I attended this school until I transferred to another school my nineth grade year. The school did not welcome diversity and the teachers were not willing to accept people of different backgrounds and culturs. I had a difficult time adjusting and learning at Kilbourne because I always felt no one cared if I suceeded or failed. There were a few teachers that made it thier bussiness to mentor students like myself. Travistine Gray, Mr. Marshall and Mr. Gary Traylor were all outstanding teachers. I had the ability to suceed at Kilbourne but not many cared if I did or not. You can have the best curriculum in the country but if the teachers do not have the heart to love thier students they have failed to meet thier purpose and have failed thier students and community. I hope it has grown to be help all students to suceed. Mary Williams

I am a student at Kilbourne High School, this school is great! The teachers really know how to make it fun while you are learning. And not to mention we have the best basketball coach ever Mrs. Brittany Johnson! Everyone at Kilbourne is always so kind. I really love all the teachers

I rate my school a 5 star because they teach you what you need to know and not what you want to know.

Kilbourne is a wonderful school with many opportunities for it's student body. I am confident that I will get the skills needed to prepare me for higher education.

Last modified Kilbourne High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.