Lafayette, LA

Posted July 20, 2014
I love this School, the Teachers a wonderful the take the time with your child. The make your the teach the bible, Church is every Friday. My child graduate from Kindergarten and is reading already, the kids learning about God and self respect, diseplen, is a loving environment and i recommend it to anybody

Holy Family Catholic School

Posted September 14, 2009
Holy Family is a family orientated school that incorporates religion, family, and academics in their curriculum. I currently have 2 children attending Holy Family. My third started at age 3 and went until he finished in 6th.

Posted February 10, 2009
I have one child attending Holy family and I am trying to send another child there, my child has been going there for 4 years, I really wish they would try getting 7th and 8th grade there, I think it would make a lot of parents feel better, my child has 1 year left and do not want to go any place else. I think it's a great school and we haven't had any problems. sign a parent

Posted April 30, 2008
Holy Family is a school of great standards.It takes pride in educating the young adults for their future.My son attended the school for four years grades 3rd to 6th.He enjoyed all actives and extra curricular actives that were offered to him. The staff has great teaching abilities and puts our Catholic faith first in their lives.

Posted November 06, 2006
Holy Family is an absolutely wonderful school. My child attended from 3rd. to 6th grade. She was more than prepared for the rigors of middle school. The school really teaches the whole child and takes an active interest in the well being of every child.

Posted September 22, 2006
The school has a great academic curriculum. The school has a family atmosphere. The school is structured well and religion plays an important role

Posted June 29, 2006
Holy Family is a wonderful school! I have 2 children, ages 4 and 6. My oldest has been at Holy Family since the age of 2. I have been very pleased with the progress of both of my son's education. It is a small school with an awesome staff who's top priority is giving the students the best education. I am a teacher and definetly know great things when I see them.

Holy Family Catholic School
200 Saint John Street, Lafayette, LA  70501
Last modified Holy Family Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holy Family Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top