PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I love this School, the Teachers a wonderful the take the time with your child. The make your the teach the bible, Church is every Friday. My child graduate from Kindergarten and is reading already, the kids learning about God and self respect, diseplen, is a loving environment and i recommend it to anybody

Holy Family is a family orientated school that incorporates religion, family, and academics in their curriculum. I currently have 2 children attending Holy Family. My third started at age 3 and went until he finished in 6th.

I have one child attending Holy family and I am trying to send another child there, my child has been going there for 4 years, I really wish they would try getting 7th and 8th grade there, I think it would make a lot of parents feel better, my child has 1 year left and do not want to go any place else. I think it's a great school and we haven't had any problems. sign a parent

Holy Family is a school of great standards.It takes pride in educating the young adults for their future.My son attended the school for four years grades 3rd to 6th.He enjoyed all actives and extra curricular actives that were offered to him. The staff has great teaching abilities and puts our Catholic faith first in their lives.

Holy Family is an absolutely wonderful school. My child attended from 3rd. to 6th grade. She was more than prepared for the rigors of middle school. The school really teaches the whole child and takes an active interest in the well being of every child.

The school has a great academic curriculum. The school has a family atmosphere. The school is structured well and religion plays an important role

Last modified Holy Family Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8