Lafayette, LA

Posted March 04, 2012
I am pleased with LCA, I have two children that attend and love the Christian belief. I could not see myself sending my children to any other school than LCA. The curriculum is challenging, but I see this as an advantage because it is preparing them for college. I love the faculty and staff.

Posted March 14, 2011
My son is now in the 4th grade at LCA and has been there since K4. It is truly an incredible school. The staff are dedicated to your child's success and development. The curriculum is fast paced but the children learn at a phenominal rate. He will, without a doubt, be an LCA graduate.

Lafayette Christian Academy 4

Posted May 27, 2010
Overall LCA is an amazing school. This is our second year there and we really like it. The curriculum is amazing and we love the principal. They are a little more strict than I would like but if that is the only negative thing that I have to say then I think we are doing just fine.

Posted May 13, 2010
My daughter wil not be attending this school again next year. Way to much drama. They expect these little children to act like adults. What ever happened to letting kids be kids. Not inpressed at all with LCA. Will not be recommending everyone to this school!

Posted March 10, 2010
Bad experience with LCA pulled my kids out. It is so stricted over their that the kids can't breath. The teachers do not watch the kids enough nor defend them if a student is being wrongly accused. You have a 7th grade Math teacher who doesn't work problems out on the board because he doesn't know how to do them correctly, so now have of the class is failing. You have teachers giving the right answers on test and letting kids retake tests til they get a good grade. Sounds like public school. If your kid does wrong good luck... No one stands up for for what is right. Parents don't let the faculity bully you take a stand.

Posted October 09, 2009
My daughter has gone since Pre-K. She is now in 4th grade. Her teachers have nurtured her academically and socially. They are concerned just as much with character development as academics. I love the school. It may not be for everyone but for us, it has been awesome.

Posted January 07, 2009
Fantastic school... The staff and administration is wonderful and caring. The school is advanced and unfortunately some students struggle to succeed academically if they do not have a solid foundation; however, the compassion to help these students achieve is second to none. Students aren't weeded out by the administration... parents and students do that to themselves. We absolutely love the school and would be no where else. Thanks LCA!!!

Posted December 13, 2008
lca is a perfect school if you are looking for a school for your child this is the school. this is a great school if you want your child to grow in faith and teachers deal with any problems you might have

Posted November 17, 2008
If your child does not fit the perfect profile then you won't succeed in this school. Perfect kids appreciated, less than perfect are weeded out. Staff is not accountable for actions because everyone is family and related.

Lafayette Christian Academy

Posted August 15, 2008
I have been to other Christian Schools and had the unfornate run in with religious spirits. LCA provides a healthy environment for my children to grown spiritually and in knowledge. They are organized, loving, merciful and they use sound wisdom. They are great examples of Christ for our children by nurturing them to be the person God created them to be in this world. They have a great sports program and they never cease to amaze me with all the programs they put into place.

Lafayette Christian Academy
223 Stone Avenue, Lafayette, LA  70507
Last modified Lafayette Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Lafayette Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top