PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted June 06, 2016
WCA has a great academic program and caring teachers. The school is small enough where you are a family with the faculty and staff.

Posted December 01, 2015
My daughter attends Pk3 here and she LOVES her teacher, Mrs Jones. All of the negative comments about "too much discipline" or "too much religion" are on point. My daughter cried when she had to see the principle and I've received several calls about how she isn't taking nap time seriously. DONT punish my kid. I would like for her to grow up entitled and disrespectful! And really? Call me? Leave me out of her business. Who am I? The parent? No. And don't even get me started on how much the "Jesus talks" are dragging her down. We are Christians but Jesus has no place in her daily life. He doesn't make her think about WHY she needs to be respectful or WHY we ask her to be a kind person. I guess I'll torture her through the next decade and keep her in this school.

Posted September 26, 2014
My daughter attends this school and it is amazing to see her growing in her walk with Jesus every day. The teachers are amazing and very attentive. When we realized that my daughter was having trouble reading, we met several times as a group and finally decided to hold her back. She now is a confident reader who was blessed to keep the same teacher for those two years . I LOVE this school and all of the teachers and the entire administration.

Posted April 04, 2014
My daughter has attended WCA Lafayette campus for the last two years. Mrs .Mc Kay her pre k 4 teacher was a blessing to us . My daughter looked forward to going to school each day . Her teacher's nurturing way was comforting to my very shy daughter . We are at the end of the K5 school year and continue to feel very pleased with WCA . I have friends that their children attend other private schools in the area and our curriculum seems to be much more advanced . Happy to be part of a school and staff that cares so much about the students .

Posted March 11, 2014
My daughter has attended WCA Lafayette for the last 6 years. The teachers are amazing, the staff is caring, and the curriculum is challenging. And the best part is that my child is learning from a Biblical World View which goes hand and hand with what we are teaching at home.

Posted March 11, 2014
As a parent of alumni I can confidently say that Westminster prepared both of my students for college and the "real" world. Unlike many of their friends who began to struggle in college for the first time in their lives, my children excelled because they were already adjusted to a challenging academic program. Not only did Westminster prepare my children academically, but also prepared their hearts spiritually. I can only hope and pray that my grandchildren will be able to attend Westminster one day!

Posted March 11, 2014
I attended Westminster my entire life from K3 to my senior year. It's true when they say that you don't truly appreciate something until it s gone. I realized this my first year in college when I was completely on my own. Professors didn't genuinely care about me or have my best interests in mind like my teachers and coaches at WCA. That was a hard lesson to learn, but it made me appreciate WCA and their caring and nurturing environment that much more. I cannot wait to send my future children to WCA one day!

Posted March 10, 2014
I am SO blessed to work here. Blessed by my co-workers, my boss, the students, our Administrators, and by our wonderful Superintendent and Board of Directors. Westminster is BLESSED!

Posted March 10, 2014
Westminster is a wonderful school! They have a great faculty. Both of my children attended. Extremely high standards. Love the school.

Westminster Christian Academy 2

Posted May 17, 2010
My child has attended this school for 5 years.. It started out to be a great school with great teachers who wanted to be there and cared and loved the children, but the last few years the turnover on teachers and administrations has been alot, and also less teachers are certified now. The school is very stirct on the students, and they whip and want to decipline for everything... even minor things! I am pulling my children out of this school and I am very dissappointed in how this school is turning out to be......

Westminster Christian Academy
111 Goshen Ln, Lafayette, LA  70508
Last modified Westminster Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6