Posted September 26, 2014
My daughter attends this school and it is amazing to see her growing in her walk with Jesus every day. The teachers are amazing and very attentive. When we realized that my daughter was having trouble reading, we met several times as a group and finally decided to hold her back. She now is a confident reader who was blessed to keep the same teacher for those two years . I LOVE this school and all of the teachers and the entire administration.

Posted April 04, 2014
My daughter has attended WCA Lafayette campus for the last two years. Mrs .Mc Kay her pre k 4 teacher was a blessing to us . My daughter looked forward to going to school each day . Her teacher's nurturing way was comforting to my very shy daughter . We are at the end of the K5 school year and continue to feel very pleased with WCA . I have friends that their children attend other private schools in the area and our curriculum seems to be much more advanced . Happy to be part of a school and staff that cares so much about the students .

Posted March 11, 2014
My daughter has attended WCA Lafayette for the last 6 years. The teachers are amazing, the staff is caring, and the curriculum is challenging. And the best part is that my child is learning from a Biblical World View which goes hand and hand with what we are teaching at home.

Posted March 11, 2014
As a parent of alumni I can confidently say that Westminster prepared both of my students for college and the "real" world. Unlike many of their friends who began to struggle in college for the first time in their lives, my children excelled because they were already adjusted to a challenging academic program. Not only did Westminster prepare my children academically, but also prepared their hearts spiritually. I can only hope and pray that my grandchildren will be able to attend Westminster one day!

Posted March 11, 2014
I attended Westminster my entire life from K3 to my senior year. It's true when they say that you don't truly appreciate something until it s gone. I realized this my first year in college when I was completely on my own. Professors didn't genuinely care about me or have my best interests in mind like my teachers and coaches at WCA. That was a hard lesson to learn, but it made me appreciate WCA and their caring and nurturing environment that much more. I cannot wait to send my future children to WCA one day!

Posted March 10, 2014
I am SO blessed to work here. Blessed by my co-workers, my boss, the students, our Administrators, and by our wonderful Superintendent and Board of Directors. Westminster is BLESSED!

Posted March 10, 2014
Westminster is a wonderful school! They have a great faculty. Both of my children attended. Extremely high standards. Love the school.

Westminster Christian Academy 2

Posted May 17, 2010
My child has attended this school for 5 years.. It started out to be a great school with great teachers who wanted to be there and cared and loved the children, but the last few years the turnover on teachers and administrations has been alot, and also less teachers are certified now. The school is very stirct on the students, and they whip and want to decipline for everything... even minor things! I am pulling my children out of this school and I am very dissappointed in how this school is turning out to be......

Westminster Christian Academy 3

Posted July 15, 2009
I am a current student at Westminster Christian Academy. I have been at WCA for 12 years, and I will be starting the 11th grade in the fall. SInce the beginning of highschool I have felt that I know more than many of my teachers in many of my classes. I think the elementary provides an extremely high quality solid education, but the highschool does not. The only department that I feel is up to high standards is the English department, which is absolutely amazing. The student body is also very small, and All of my best friends are leaving this year for a different highschool. In conclusion, Westminster starts off wonderful in elementary and goes seems to me to go downhill from there.

Westminster Christian Academy 2

Posted July 09, 2009
My daughter will attend kindergarten this year (since I already paid all the deposits), and then I'm pulling her out and switching her to either Ascension or ESA. As another parent commented below, I thought the school was fantastic in the beginning. It's not some 'ivy-league' private school like they attempt to present, although I would say the education received IS above average for the area. My biggest problems are that they are unrealistically strict on the kids, and the religion is pushed to an extreme conservatism, in my opinion. The Lafayette campus is very unorganized. I'll be glad to make the switch.

Westminster Christian Academy
111 Goshen Ln, Lafayette, LA  70508
Last modified Westminster Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Westminster Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top