Live Oak Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
my school is very outstanding we love all of our students.the teachers all help when we need help

Live Oak Elementary School 0

Posted January 06, 2010
My daughter went here for almost 2 years and I thought I was a great school. Teacher involvement with the students and parents is the best I've ever seen. But 1 thing I would have to say is I noticed they didn't do a lot of work in school. Most days my 1st grader would come home with 1 1/2 to 2 hours of homework and they didn't pay too much attention to it just as long as it was done. Since she changed school I've noticed a huge improvement in handwritting and math skills.

Live Oak Elementary School 5

Posted April 23, 2006

Live Oak Elementary School 5

Posted June 09, 2005

Live Oak Elementary School 0

Posted September 09, 2003
My daughter is on her third year at this school and we have had a wonderful experience. She has had two excellent teachers. Her kindergarten teacher has 16 years of teaching experience in kindergarten. The first grade teacher that she had did not have the years behind her, but she is extremely motivated and full of talent. My daughter is in the accelerated reading program for the third year. We love the school and it is the best in our district.

Live Oak Elementary School
3020 North University Avenue, Lafayette, LA  70507
Last modified Live Oak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Live Oak Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top